Muse in the Gables Salon and Spa
Need a new 'do? Of course you do. Mosey on over to Muse in the Gables.
The lowdown: Good things come in threes. Case in point: Three’s Company, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Charlie’s Angels, Snap, Crackle and Pop, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Well, the threesome — Mabelinnes Alvarez, Olga Del Rio and Mike Blanco — behind Muse in the Gables salon and spa aren’t just good, they’re the best when it comes to hair. Tack on the fact that Muse in the Gables offers waxing, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, makeup application and more, and you’ve got yourself a one-stop beauty shop.
The ‘hood: The name says it all as the salon and spa is located seconds from Miracle Mile AKA Downtown Coral Gables. Nestled on a quieter end of Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Muse in the Gables is surrounded by a spate of parking spaces.
The vibe: Warm and friendly, customers feel at home here. “Touches of natural cherry wood and cozy warm lighting create the perfect setting for comfort and relaxation,” co-owner Del Rio says.
The highlights: While haircuts (starting at $35) and color ($65 and up) are the trifecta’s forte, conditioners (starting at $35), color correction, perms ($120 and up), relaxers (starting at $70), extensions and updos ($80 and up) are also popular services. Aestheticians are on hand providing manis ($15), pedis ($30), body waxing ($12 and up), makeup application ($75) and facials (starting at $40). Del Rio says, “Take away years of damage to your skin with one of our wonderful facials.”
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% off any service.
Muse in the Gables
1420 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon