Muse in the Gables Salon and Spa
Need a new 'do? Of course you do. Mosey on over to Muse in the Gables.
Muse in the Gables
1420 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
The lowdown: Good things come in threes. Case in point: Three’s Company, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Charlie’s Angels, Snap, Crackle and Pop, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Well, the threesome — Mabelinnes Alvarez, Olga Del Rio and Mike Blanco — behind Muse in the Gables salon and spa aren’t just good, they’re the best when it comes to hair. Tack on the fact that Muse in the Gables offers waxing, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, makeup application and more, and you’ve got yourself a one-stop beauty shop.
The ‘hood: The name says it all as the salon and spa is located seconds from Miracle Mile AKA Downtown Coral Gables. Nestled on a quieter end of Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Muse in the Gables is surrounded by a spate of parking spaces.
The vibe: Warm and friendly, customers feel at home here. “Touches of natural cherry wood and cozy warm lighting create the perfect setting for comfort and relaxation,” co-owner Del Rio says.
The highlights: While haircuts (starting at $35) and color ($65 and up) are the trifecta’s forte, conditioners (starting at $35), color correction, perms ($120 and up), relaxers (starting at $70), extensions and updos ($80 and up) are also popular services. Aestheticians are on hand providing manis ($15), pedis ($30), body waxing ($12 and up), makeup application ($75) and facials (starting at $40). Del Rio says, “Take away years of damage to your skin with one of our wonderful facials.”
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% off any service.
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store