Muse in the Gables Salon and Spa
Need a new 'do? Of course you do. Mosey on over to Muse in the Gables.
Muse in the Gables
1420 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
The lowdown: Good things come in threes. Case in point: Three’s Company, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Charlie’s Angels, Snap, Crackle and Pop, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Well, the threesome — Mabelinnes Alvarez, Olga Del Rio and Mike Blanco — behind Muse in the Gables salon and spa aren’t just good, they’re the best when it comes to hair. Tack on the fact that Muse in the Gables offers waxing, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, makeup application and more, and you’ve got yourself a one-stop beauty shop.
The ‘hood: The name says it all as the salon and spa is located seconds from Miracle Mile AKA Downtown Coral Gables. Nestled on a quieter end of Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Muse in the Gables is surrounded by a spate of parking spaces.
The vibe: Warm and friendly, customers feel at home here. “Touches of natural cherry wood and cozy warm lighting create the perfect setting for comfort and relaxation,” co-owner Del Rio says.
The highlights: While haircuts (starting at $35) and color ($65 and up) are the trifecta’s forte, conditioners (starting at $35), color correction, perms ($120 and up), relaxers (starting at $70), extensions and updos ($80 and up) are also popular services. Aestheticians are on hand providing manis ($15), pedis ($30), body waxing ($12 and up), makeup application ($75) and facials (starting at $40). Del Rio says, “Take away years of damage to your skin with one of our wonderful facials.”
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% off any service.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer