Spa fancy: Le Petite Youth Spa
This spot will be sure to impress both little princesses and their moms.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Le Petite Youth Spa primps and pampers girls ages 4-12 and specializes in one-of-a-kind private birthday bashes that will be sure to impress both little princesses and their moms.
The hood: Situated in a strip mall on 163rd Street in North Miami Beach, Le Petite Spa is next door to another kid-friendly hangout, Café Bambini. A parking lot is available.
The vibe: Think pink! Owner Adriana Cohen says the spa is the perfect balance of all things pretty, pink and princess inspired. Girly murals, chichi white curtains and shabby chic furniture adorn the tot spot. Stylists are decked out in whimsical pink-bobbed wigs and pixie-inspired tutus. Talk about a happily ever after.
The highlights: Le Petite offers manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and hair styling as well as positive life lessons, Cohen says. The stylists do not cut hair or trim nails; services are more about relaxation and feeling good. As for pricing, two services cost $20 and party packages start at $550 for 10 girls.
“We talk about the importance of healthy living habits and the value of respecting their bodies; about taking good care of their hair and skin, drinking lots of water and eating nourishing foods,” Cohen says.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive one free manicure with the purchase of two Le Petite services.
Le Petite Youth Spa, 3097 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305.949.1100. Hours: Individual appointments or walk-ins 4-7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Appointments are also available for groups of four or more. Private parties scheduled on weekends.
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body