Spa fancy: Le Petite Youth Spa
This spot will be sure to impress both little princesses and their moms.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Le Petite Youth Spa primps and pampers girls ages 4-12 and specializes in one-of-a-kind private birthday bashes that will be sure to impress both little princesses and their moms.
The hood: Situated in a strip mall on 163rd Street in North Miami Beach, Le Petite Spa is next door to another kid-friendly hangout, Café Bambini. A parking lot is available.
The vibe: Think pink! Owner Adriana Cohen says the spa is the perfect balance of all things pretty, pink and princess inspired. Girly murals, chichi white curtains and shabby chic furniture adorn the tot spot. Stylists are decked out in whimsical pink-bobbed wigs and pixie-inspired tutus. Talk about a happily ever after.
The highlights: Le Petite offers manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and hair styling as well as positive life lessons, Cohen says. The stylists do not cut hair or trim nails; services are more about relaxation and feeling good. As for pricing, two services cost $20 and party packages start at $550 for 10 girls.
“We talk about the importance of healthy living habits and the value of respecting their bodies; about taking good care of their hair and skin, drinking lots of water and eating nourishing foods,” Cohen says.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive one free manicure with the purchase of two Le Petite services.
Le Petite Youth Spa, 3097 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305.949.1100. Hours: Individual appointments or walk-ins 4-7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Appointments are also available for groups of four or more. Private parties scheduled on weekends.
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida