Spa fancy: Le Boudoir
A sauna that burns 300 calories? Bring on the steam.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: David and Alexandra Daziano opened Le Boudoir Spa in March after learning the trade from David's mother, who owned a spa in Cannes for more than 20 years.
The 'hood: The spa is a stone's throw from Bal Harbour Shops but has none of its designer-duds-only feel. Metered parking is available along Kane Concourse and on side streets.
The vibe: European, softly lit, unharried. An unassuming lobby belies a richer interior, with a wide hallway leading to four treatment rooms, framed by heavy curtains.
The highlights: Collagen facial, $120; Pre-natal message, $110; sauna capsule, which, according to the Dazianos, will burn 300 calories, $40; anti-cellulite wrap, $110. French products Thalgo and Nuxe Paris are used for body wraps and facials.
Le Boudoir Spa, 1072 Kane Concourse, Bay Harbor Islands; 305-864-0123, leboudoir-spa.com
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Skin By Caleb McGrew
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- Russell Simmons Interview
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!