Spa fancy: Le Boudoir
A sauna that burns 300 calories? Bring on the steam.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: David and Alexandra Daziano opened Le Boudoir Spa in March after learning the trade from David's mother, who owned a spa in Cannes for more than 20 years.
The 'hood: The spa is a stone's throw from Bal Harbour Shops but has none of its designer-duds-only feel. Metered parking is available along Kane Concourse and on side streets.
The vibe: European, softly lit, unharried. An unassuming lobby belies a richer interior, with a wide hallway leading to four treatment rooms, framed by heavy curtains.
The highlights: Collagen facial, $120; Pre-natal message, $110; sauna capsule, which, according to the Dazianos, will burn 300 calories, $40; anti-cellulite wrap, $110. French products Thalgo and Nuxe Paris are used for body wraps and facials.
Le Boudoir Spa, 1072 Kane Concourse, Bay Harbor Islands; 305-864-0123, leboudoir-spa.com
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas