Spa fancy: Le Boudoir
A sauna that burns 300 calories? Bring on the steam.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: David and Alexandra Daziano opened Le Boudoir Spa in March after learning the trade from David's mother, who owned a spa in Cannes for more than 20 years.
The 'hood: The spa is a stone's throw from Bal Harbour Shops but has none of its designer-duds-only feel. Metered parking is available along Kane Concourse and on side streets.
The vibe: European, softly lit, unharried. An unassuming lobby belies a richer interior, with a wide hallway leading to four treatment rooms, framed by heavy curtains.
The highlights: Collagen facial, $120; Pre-natal message, $110; sauna capsule, which, according to the Dazianos, will burn 300 calories, $40; anti-cellulite wrap, $110. French products Thalgo and Nuxe Paris are used for body wraps and facials.
Le Boudoir Spa, 1072 Kane Concourse, Bay Harbor Islands; 305-864-0123, leboudoir-spa.com
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows