Spa Fancy: Lace Beauty Lab
SoBe's South of Fifth Street finally has a neighborhood salon -- and it's a good one.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The lowdown: South of Fifth Street is South Beach's relaxed residential oasis, featuring a laid-back beachy stretch where locals can go to escape the tourist traps and mega clubs. So it's only fitting that the breezy area would welcome Lace Beauty Lab. The twin sister of Lace Nail Lab in West Avenue on Miami Beach not only offers their signature manis and pedis and Sunday mimosas, but also boasts a salon in the back where guys and gals can get primped and prepped. "There's a lot of guys in this area so we want them to feel comfortable when they walk in here," said salon owner Anna Elizabeth of the location's chic décor by designer Doug Meyer, which includes silver walls, Moroccan accents and candy-colored details. "While the vibe is definitely girly, we have added some services for men. And, what man doesn't want to be surrounded by beautiful women while getting a pedi?"
Have nothing to wear? Browse through their lobby boutique, where you can snag a quirky designer dress, sandals or accessories.
The 'hood: Residential, lightly sprinkled with restaurants, wine shops and the occasional brewpub. The salon is located across from Joe's Stone Crab, so plenty of metered parking is available on neighboring streets. Just remember to bring flip-flops so you don't smudge your pretty tootsies on the walk back.
The vibe: Vintage Hollywood glam.
The highlights: Gals can bring their BFF for a "Girls Night Out" package for two ($400), which includes two signature mani/pedis, 20% off any retail purchase, two makeup applications and two blowouts. There's also the "Date Night" package ($150), which includes a LACE signature mani/pedi, makeup application, eyebrow and lip wax and blowout.
Lace Beauty Lab, 500 South Pointe Dr., South Beach; 305-532-0190
Gotten pampered here? Leave a review!
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall