Spa fancy: Full Bodied Wine & Spa
Because sometimes you need a drink and a massage.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Winos, there's a new twist on wine tasting in town and it involves using the fruit of the gods on both your body and soul. At "vino-therapy" Full Bodied Wine & Spa, grapes are the goodies behind all spa treatments and gifts for purchase. Adding on to its buzz factor, actual wine tastings are given throughout the day for spa clients.
The 'hood: Located on the first floor of CocoWalk, Full Bodied Wine & Spa is the latest tenant to join Coconut Grove's grooviest entertainment, dining and shopping destination.
The vibe: Owners and married couple Francie Huber (yes, the professional contemporary dancer hailing from Paul Taylor Dance Company) and Emile Mourad wanted to create a space that embodied one of their passions: wine. "We created a minimalist, well-lit, bright, airy and cheery spot for clients to simply relax," Mourad says. The three treatment rooms are *****-and-span white while the shop's wines and home goods are openly displayed to encourage touching and feeling.
The highlights: Hedonists will love the selection of spa treatments and wines. All massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and hair treatments are given with grape-based Caudalie and Divine products. "In this economy, people need to relax and we based our prices around that," Mourad says of spa treatment costs.
Also up for grabs are wine, candles, hair products, stemware and even furniture. "You can find a $200 bottle of Telegraphe Bordeaux to a $14 Gran Vecco malbec," Mourad says. Ports and champagnes are also on hand as are Riedel glasses, Blomus wine accessories, Howard Miller furniture, Seda France and Voluspa candles and Kérastase hair care.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get 10% off your spa treatment.
Full Bodied Wine & Spa, CocoWalk suite 116, 3015 Grand Avenue Coconut Grove; 305-444-1085.
Been pampered here? Leave a review!
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall