Spa Fancy: Exhale at EPIC
Attention to all those seeking inner enlightenment and a tight tush: Miami's official mind body spa has arrived!
The lowdown: “Inhale, exhale and don’t forget to breathe,” Exhale Mind Body Manager Kimberly Welby says while conducting an intense Core Fusion Sport class. Welby, as it turns out, has enough pep to rival that of the Energizer Bunny and it’s unequivocally contagious. After the sweat session, a soothing Swedish massage relaxes the body and mends the mind.
Alas, nirvana is achieved.
With 15 locations in the U.S. and Caribbean, Manager of Guest Experience Christina Nicodemou says, “Fitness, healing and spa therapies are our focus. We’re creating a transformational lifestyle here at Exhale.”
The ‘hood: Tucked inside the 16th floor of the EPIC tower in Downtown Miami, Exhale overlooks the Miami River, Biscayne Bay, neighboring skyscrapers and EPIC’s snazzy pool deck.
The vibe: Think Urban Zen. Dark-wood floors, Buddha statues, live orchids, candle-lit hallways with pops of green and orange hues create a soothing atmosphere. Split over two levels, Exhale offers 12,000 square feet dedicated to a wellbeing retail apothecary, mind body gym, yoga studio, Core Fusion studio, co-ed starlit hammam, infrared sauna, 14 therapy rooms and more.
The highlights: A 60-minute Core Fusion class ($24) with Welby or Amy Foster-Berntsen is a must. “Core Fusion produces long, lean muscles, washboard abs and a high-lifted butt,” Welby says. Afterward, decompress with a 30-minute Fusion Massage ($90). Foster-Berntsen advises all at the end of each class, “Surrender yourself.” After all, doing so is precisely the point at Exhale.
The sweet deal: Mention “Sweet Deal” and get a complimentary Week of Transformation at Exhale Miami (unlimited classes and membership benefits for one week).
Exhale at EPIC
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall