Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair