Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall