Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3