Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows