Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open