Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson