Spa fancy: ESPA at Acqualina
Pamper with pomp at this Sunny Isles resort mecca of relxation.
By Kathryn Wexler
The lowdown: Forget the massages and facials for a moment: Come for a spa service here and you can enjoy Acqualina's exercise room and spa-only pool and Roman waterfall Jacuzzi. The gender-specific relaxation lounges face the pool area and offer a little privacy for each recliner. The spa interior is paved in shimmering mosaics. There's an ice dispenser to close your pores after the dry sauna and two locker rooms per sex so you needn't feel cramped, even when it's crowded. The upstairs treatment room for couples has an ocean view.
The vibe: Sumptuous, luxe, Asian.
The goods: ESPA's signature treatment is its Private Spa Retreat, two hours of any service, depending on the client's preferences. This can include a full-body massage, facial, scalp massage, wrap -- whatever, $295. Double your pleasure to four hours for $590.
ESPA Acqualina, 17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305 918-6844; free valet parking
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood