Spa fancy: Emena Spa
If you’re in desperate need of some “me time” then mosey on over here.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: If you’re in desperate need of some “me time” then mosey on over to Emena. Greek for “me,” Emena is the Design District’s newest eco-friendly spa using Eminence Organic Skin Care infused with fitness, wellness and nutrition philosophies.
Hellenic CEO Christina Kesaris says, “At emena, we want to start a revolution and wake people up to how important it is to clean yourself up on the inside as much as the outside. Emena provides Power Plate training classes in combination with high-end therapeutic massage, fitness and aesthetician services in a comfortable yet sumptuous environment.”
The hood: Nestled inside the Design District’s Buena Vista building, Emena’s neighbors include glamorous design showrooms, art galleries and upscale furniture houses. Kesaris says, “The Design District is breathtaking and very unique — it’s a pleasure just walking through our building to get to the spa.”
The vibe: Modern in every sense of the word, emena houses six ultra-luxe treatment rooms and workout area. “We appeal to all five senses through inspiring design, relaxing scents and delightful sounds. Visits are beautiful, exciting and also comfortable and revitalizing,” Kesaris says.
The highlights: Aside from facials, waxing and massages, Emena offers Power Plate sessions (plus workshops with former NFL strength and conditioning coach Jason Raynor), LED Light Therapy treatments, martial arts and weight loss workshops and Eminence Blueberry Bliss Body wraps.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get 10% off any of the services and products in the spa.
Emena, 180 NE 39th Street, Suite 223, Design District; 305-438-3777.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer