Spa fancy: Dr. Johnny Salomon Med Spa
From facials to laser hair removal, this spot has got precisely what the doctor ordered.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, acupuncture, cellulite removal, hair removal, vein elimination, fine wrinkle removal, massages and nutritional services — you name it, Dr. Johnny Salomon Med Spa has got precisely what the doctor ordered for your pesky problem areas.
Salomon says, “The main element that separates the Med Spa from the other spas is having a holistic approach with a wellness factor. From the moment you enter the doors, you will feel an overwhelming sensation of peace and serenity.”
The hood: Situated in the heart of South Miami, Dr. Johnny Salomon Med Spa is located near to Sunset Place, a popular shopping center.
The vibe: A self-proclaimed art aficionado, the Med Spa exhibits the doctor’s personal collection of famous works by Haitian artists Bernard Séjourné and Jean-Claude Legagneur and Mexican artist Carlos Oviedo. Salomon says, “The ambiance behind our Med Spa is pure Zen — our patients walk into a beautiful space that is simple yet classic.”
The highlights: Services include acupuncture, nutrition, Vela Shape, laser hair removal and cosmetic laser. Nine different types of massages are on hand such as Swedish ($75-$160), Thai Herbal ($165) and Lymphatic Drainage ($85-$135). The aesthetician department features microdermabrasion, skin peels and facials to keep the skin healthy and balanced. Simply said, this place has got you covered from head to toe — literally.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive a 20% discount off any of the four Med Spa packages (The Bride-to-Be, Chakra Balance, Resolutions and The Two of Us.)
Dr. Johnny Salomon Med Spa, 6705 Red Road, Suite 708, Coral Gables; (305) 270-1361. Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, Saturday by appointment.
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall