Spa Fancy: Diane Walder, MD Cosmetic Dermatology
We've found the Fountain of Youth! Ponce de León would be so proud.
Diane Walder, MD Cosmetic Dermatology
1111 Kane Concourse, Suite 100, Bay Harbour Islands
The Lowdown: The fountain of youth awaits — one needle or laser away — at Dr. Diane Walder’s Bay Harbor office. The local dermatologist (of Vogue, Allure, W and Cosmo fame) keeps the young and young-at-heart looking fresh and dewy courtesy of injectibles, laser resurfacing, Thermage non-surgical facelifts and a host of other beauty tricks.
The ‘hood: Low key and high-end, Bay Harbor woos with boutiques, cafes and loads of ladies (and gents) who lunch. Street parking is typically available — pack a few quarters.
The vibe: Doctor office chic. Walder is first and foremost a dermatologist. Come to get your lines smoothed and your skin checked at the same time. Vibe is distinctly clean, crisp and medical. Think patient charts instead of fuzzy slippers.
The highlights: Walder specializes in the science of looking young. Her services focus on avoiding surgery and achieving the holy trinity of skincare: instant gratification, minimal recovery and long-lasting results. Patient favorites include Botox, the Thermage non-surgical facelift, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion and massage and extraction-heavy facials.
The sweet deal: Mention this story and receive a complimentary lash-lengthening Latisse treatment with a Juvederm lip injection.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014