Spa Fancy: Diane Walder, MD Cosmetic Dermatology
We've found the Fountain of Youth! Ponce de León would be so proud.
The Lowdown: The fountain of youth awaits — one needle or laser away — at Dr. Diane Walder’s Bay Harbor office. The local dermatologist (of Vogue, Allure, W and Cosmo fame) keeps the young and young-at-heart looking fresh and dewy courtesy of injectibles, laser resurfacing, Thermage non-surgical facelifts and a host of other beauty tricks.
The ‘hood: Low key and high-end, Bay Harbor woos with boutiques, cafes and loads of ladies (and gents) who lunch. Street parking is typically available — pack a few quarters.
The vibe: Doctor office chic. Walder is first and foremost a dermatologist. Come to get your lines smoothed and your skin checked at the same time. Vibe is distinctly clean, crisp and medical. Think patient charts instead of fuzzy slippers.
The highlights: Walder specializes in the science of looking young. Her services focus on avoiding surgery and achieving the holy trinity of skincare: instant gratification, minimal recovery and long-lasting results. Patient favorites include Botox, the Thermage non-surgical facelift, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion and massage and extraction-heavy facials.
The sweet deal: Mention this story and receive a complimentary lash-lengthening Latisse treatment with a Juvederm lip injection.
Diane Walder, MD Cosmetic Dermatology
1111 Kane Concourse, Suite 100, Bay Harbour Islands
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida