Spa Fancy: Clarins Skin Spa
Yes, Bloomingdale’s Aventura has everything a gal or guy fancies when it comes to fashion and beauty with its latest addition — the Clarins Skin Spa.
The lowdown: Marc Jacobs frock? Check. Tory Burch ballet flats and Ralph Lauren bath mats? Check, check. Clarins facial? Absolutely. Yes, Bloomingdale’s Aventura has everything a gal or guy fancies when it comes to fashion and beauty with its latest addition — the Clarins Skin Spa. “Escape from the Cosmetic Floor with one of our customized facials,” Clarins Skin Spa Development Manager Ana Maria Crespo says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on the first floor of Bloomingdale’s Aventura, the Clarins Skin Spa is a stone’s throw from the Clarins counter. Neighboring stores include Anthropologie, Destination Maternity and Koko & Palenki.
The vibe: “We’ve created an oasis of tranquility for our customer,” Crespo says. White walls, circular pendant lamps and red accents ooze a minimalist ambience. Relaxing tunes piping through the Skin Spa transport guests far and away from the bustling Beauty Floor.
The highlights: All treatments are conducted with the “Clarins Touch,” which means no machines, just hands. Using Clarins PRO products (seven times stronger than the goodies sold behind the counter!), select from seven of the French brand’s sybaritic services such as the Thirsty Skin Soother, Youth Booster or Skin Brightener. And with prices like $50 for a 45-minute facial and $75 for 60-minutes, you can afford to splurge on those Ray-Ban aviators you’ve been eyeing all season long.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive a one-time deal of 20 percent off a 60-minute facial.
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale's Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall