Spa Fancy: Clarins Skin Spa
Yes, Bloomingdale’s Aventura has everything a gal or guy fancies when it comes to fashion and beauty with its latest addition — the Clarins Skin Spa.
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale's Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
The lowdown: Marc Jacobs frock? Check. Tory Burch ballet flats and Ralph Lauren bath mats? Check, check. Clarins facial? Absolutely. Yes, Bloomingdale’s Aventura has everything a gal or guy fancies when it comes to fashion and beauty with its latest addition — the Clarins Skin Spa. “Escape from the Cosmetic Floor with one of our customized facials,” Clarins Skin Spa Development Manager Ana Maria Crespo says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on the first floor of Bloomingdale’s Aventura, the Clarins Skin Spa is a stone’s throw from the Clarins counter. Neighboring stores include Anthropologie, Destination Maternity and Koko & Palenki.
The vibe: “We’ve created an oasis of tranquility for our customer,” Crespo says. White walls, circular pendant lamps and red accents ooze a minimalist ambience. Relaxing tunes piping through the Skin Spa transport guests far and away from the bustling Beauty Floor.
The highlights: All treatments are conducted with the “Clarins Touch,” which means no machines, just hands. Using Clarins PRO products (seven times stronger than the goodies sold behind the counter!), select from seven of the French brand’s sybaritic services such as the Thirsty Skin Soother, Youth Booster or Skin Brightener. And with prices like $50 for a 45-minute facial and $75 for 60-minutes, you can afford to splurge on those Ray-Ban aviators you’ve been eyeing all season long.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive a one-time deal of 20 percent off a 60-minute facial.
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events