Boca Tanning Club
Attention all Casper the Friendly Ghosts: Get your glow on at this brand spankin' new tanning salon.
Boca Tanning Club
1390 Brickell Avenue, Suite 106, Miami
The lowdown: You’re pasty, let’s face it. With recent temperatures dipping into the 40s, you find yourself channeling Casper the Friendly Ghost. Have no fear — sun-kissed skin is here in the form of Boca Tanning Club. Owner Zurami Pascual says, “We’re the most elite and luxurious tanning salon in the nation using the newest state-of-the-art tanning beds exclusive to and only found at Boca Tanning Club Brickell.” So get your glow on even if it’s too chilly to reach the beach at this recently opened tanning spot.
The ‘hood: Located inside the Pacific National Bank Building on Brickell Avenue, Boca Tanning Club caters to Miami’s Financial District. “The Brickell area has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods. With its happening night life, it’s the heart of Miami’s professional world and also home to the most beautiful and luxurious residential buildings,” Pascual says.
The vibe: Imagine rainforest-meets-Bali with a touch of Pop culture. The 2,200 square foot space is peppered with one-of-kind paintings by local fave Carlos Navarro. Pascual says, “Opulent textures, hues of gold, burgundies and earth tones complement the wall-to-wall murals by Navarro.”
The highlights: The Club offers stand-up as well as lay-down tanning beds featuring various music, air conditioning, fan, fine mist aroma and color options (starting at $15 a session). The salon also boasts the VersaSpa ($30 a session) — a UV-free spray tanning system with four different full-body skin treatments. Plus, BTC is open 24-hours Tuesday through Saturday, and closes at 12 p.m. on Sunday and Monday. Going for the gold was never so easy.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and enjoy a 15% off discount on any tanning package. Valid through March 15th, 2010.
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events