Spa fancy: Bliss Spa Fort Lauderdale
Spa lovers can get their pampering and beauty fix in this one-stop beauty lounge.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The lowdown: No need to search through Sephora for your lemon-and-sage body butter fix. Since New York-based Bliss Spa opened its first Florida location at the brand-new W Fort Lauderdale Hotel, its fans can get their pampering and product fix in the one-stop beauty lounge.
The ‘hood: The W Fort Lauderdale is located on a quiet part of North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, across the street from the beach and far away from the partiers. Valet parking is free with validation and there are metered spaces on the street.
The vibe: Playful pajama party. Step inside the 4,000-square-foot space through the retail beauty boutique selling Bliss products and into the spa, which features a nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, five treatment rooms, and men’s and women’s lounges. Enjoy time with girlfriends as you nibble from the signature Bliss brownie buffet, sip green tea and kick back to a rhythm-and-blues soundtrack.
The highlights: Signature treatments include the triple oxygen (75 minutes, $160), a facial that promises to leave your skin dewy and refreshed, and the Ífatgirlslim treatment (75 minutes, $150), which helps tone the skin. Lounge on an oversized pedicure chair, pick an Essie polish and relish in a hot milk and almond pedicure (60 minutes, $65).
The sweet deal: Mention this story and get 20 percent off any service of 60 minutes or longer from Monday through Thursday.
Bliss Spa at the W Fort Lauderdale, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; the reservations hotline is 877-TO-BLISS. For local information, call 954-414-8200. Hours: Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig