Spa Fancy: Bliss South Beach
Welcome to Mi-'aah'-mi, Bliss South Beach!
The lowdown: Rainbows, blue birds, puppies, Pop-Tarts and unicorns — all are synonymous with happy thoughts. For an instant brush with bliss, don’t miss — you guessed it — Bliss South Beach. “We have a fun, ‘no-attitude’ approach with a spa menu full of over-the-top spa services, a soundtrack loaded with rhythm and blues tunes and an endless brownie buffet to boot!” General Manager Kirsten Gurwitz says.
The ‘hood: Bliss is bundled inside the W South Beach with entrances through the hotel’s lobby and Collins Avenue. Neighboring properties include The Gansevoort and Setai.
The vibe: Crisp, clean and cool as a fan. The 7,300 square foot spa spans three floors with retail beauty boutique, nail bar, men’s and women’s lounges, private terrace and seven treatment rooms. White-bead curtains, cloud wallpaper, sand-pattern tiled steam showers and airy spaces create an outrageously aah-mazing ambience. Mirrors are imprinted with catchphrases like, “You like ‘spa-velous,’ darling” and beats by Regina Spektor, Adele and Whitney Houston set an upbeat tone. “You can say adios to stressed-out skin and maxed-out muscles, and bienvenido a bliss!” Gurwitz says.
The highlights: Popular picks are the Triple Oxygen Treatment ($160), Ginger Rub ($250), Hangover Herbie ($225) and Brazilian Bikini Wax ($70). The Fully Loaded Facial ($200) with aesthetician Jackie Perkins is our top pick seeing as it involves a deep cleansing, fruit acid wash, oxygen wrap, extractions, massage, hydrating hair treatment and oxygen blast. Ecstasy!
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive $25 off your first facial, massage or body treatment. Call (877) TO-BLISS to book. Valid through 3/31/2010.
Bliss Spa at W South Beach
2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game