Spa Fancy: Aquanox Spa at Trump International Beach Resort
Trump wants your tension, please!
Aquanox Spa at Trump International Beach Resort
18001 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
The lowdown: Trump’s last season of The Celebrity Apprentice was a must-see (admit it, the Joan Rivers versus Annie Duke trainwreck was epic) and so is his Aquanox Spa at the Trump International Beach Resort. Unlike the The Donald’s hit reality show, Aquanox Spa is drama free but chockfull of relaxing services.
The hood: Situated on the sandy shores of Sunny Isles Beach, Aquanox Spa is the go-to relaxation oasis for visitors and locals alike. Just minutes from Bal Harbour, Golden Beach and South Beach, Sunny Isles neighbors Miami’s hottest spots.
The vibe: Think anything but the dark and gloomy boardroom on The Apprentice. White walls, airy treatment rooms and ocean views exude a tranquil and Zen-like feel. Six treatment rooms are on hand for massage, body treatments, facials, hydrotherapy and waxing. Separate women and men’s facilities complete with showers, steam room and sauna also await clients.
The highlights: Say, “You’re hired” to unique treatments such as the Caviar Facial, Turkish Salt Scrub, Moor Mud Wrap and Pickles & Ice Cream Massage for moms-to-be.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% discount.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project