Spa Fancy: Aquanox Spa at Trump International Beach Resort
Trump wants your tension, please!
The lowdown: Trump’s last season of The Celebrity Apprentice was a must-see (admit it, the Joan Rivers versus Annie Duke trainwreck was epic) and so is his Aquanox Spa at the Trump International Beach Resort. Unlike the The Donald’s hit reality show, Aquanox Spa is drama free but chockfull of relaxing services.
The hood: Situated on the sandy shores of Sunny Isles Beach, Aquanox Spa is the go-to relaxation oasis for visitors and locals alike. Just minutes from Bal Harbour, Golden Beach and South Beach, Sunny Isles neighbors Miami’s hottest spots.
The vibe: Think anything but the dark and gloomy boardroom on The Apprentice. White walls, airy treatment rooms and ocean views exude a tranquil and Zen-like feel. Six treatment rooms are on hand for massage, body treatments, facials, hydrotherapy and waxing. Separate women and men’s facilities complete with showers, steam room and sauna also await clients.
The highlights: Say, “You’re hired” to unique treatments such as the Caviar Facial, Turkish Salt Scrub, Moor Mud Wrap and Pickles & Ice Cream Massage for moms-to-be.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% discount.
Aquanox Spa at Trump International Beach Resort
18001 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book