The Spa at Equinox
GTL takes on a new meaning: Gym, Tan, Lather.
The lowdown: Got sun-damaged skin? Chances are you do compliments of South Florida’s year-round sunny days. The good news? Slough it off with The Spa at Equinox’s latest full-body exfoliating treatments and facials with environmentally friendly LATHER goodies.
Senior Director of Spa, Equinox Nicole Vitale says, “My experience with the cranberry sugar scrub is nothing short of extraordinary. With the natural cranberry extracts, which are known for their detoxifying properties, your skin will look and feel incredible. The sugar scrub is a naturally occurring enzyme which exfoliates and moisturizes the skin to a new level softness.”
The ‘hood: Bundled inside Equinox gyms located in The Village of Merrick Park, Miami Beach and Aventura Mall, pinpointing a Spa at Equinox is no sweat whatsoever.
The vibe: Think gym meets whim. The hard-bodies pumping iron in the fancy fitness club will inspire you get toned, while the spa’s minimalist treatment rooms evoke a sudden desire to take a breather.
The highlights: Bask in the new 25-minute LATHER Bamboo Indulgence or Cranberry Bliss exfoliating treatments ($65). Esthetician Veronica Nagliatti has a knack for transforming dry skin from drab to fab by gently scrubbing away flakiness with scrumptiously scented products.
The sweet deal: Mention Miami.com while booking an appointment and receive 20% off. Expires August 31, 2010.
The Spa at Equinox Coral Gabless
370 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables; (786) 497-8200
The Spa at Equinox South Beach
520 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; (305) 673-1172
The Spa at Equinox Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura; (305) 935-9514
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows