The Spa at Equinox
GTL takes on a new meaning: Gym, Tan, Lather.
The lowdown: Got sun-damaged skin? Chances are you do compliments of South Florida’s year-round sunny days. The good news? Slough it off with The Spa at Equinox’s latest full-body exfoliating treatments and facials with environmentally friendly LATHER goodies.
Senior Director of Spa, Equinox Nicole Vitale says, “My experience with the cranberry sugar scrub is nothing short of extraordinary. With the natural cranberry extracts, which are known for their detoxifying properties, your skin will look and feel incredible. The sugar scrub is a naturally occurring enzyme which exfoliates and moisturizes the skin to a new level softness.”
The ‘hood: Bundled inside Equinox gyms located in The Village of Merrick Park, Miami Beach and Aventura Mall, pinpointing a Spa at Equinox is no sweat whatsoever.
The vibe: Think gym meets whim. The hard-bodies pumping iron in the fancy fitness club will inspire you get toned, while the spa’s minimalist treatment rooms evoke a sudden desire to take a breather.
The highlights: Bask in the new 25-minute LATHER Bamboo Indulgence or Cranberry Bliss exfoliating treatments ($65). Esthetician Veronica Nagliatti has a knack for transforming dry skin from drab to fab by gently scrubbing away flakiness with scrumptiously scented products.
The sweet deal: Mention Miami.com while booking an appointment and receive 20% off. Expires August 31, 2010.
The Spa at Equinox Coral Gabless
370 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables; (786) 497-8200
The Spa at Equinox South Beach
520 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; (305) 673-1172
The Spa at Equinox Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura; (305) 935-9514
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?