Spa de la Mmmmer
Yummy treatments for Art Basel
Forty-five Italian pink larger-than-life snails, Vogue lounge shopping soirees at The Raleigh, live graffiti performances by artist Erni Vales at Mercadito — Art Basel 2010 is full of new surprises. Also fresh to the mix? The art fair is bringing the crème de la crème (pun intended) beauty brand La Mer to the beach with Spa de la Mer. From December 1st to the 3rd, Spa de la Mer will coddle Basel’s VIPs with its signature facials. Ooh la la! The invite-only affair will be taking place at a private residence on Miami Beach — making this spa one of the most exclusive indulgences during Art Basel.
What's the vibe? Think all things serene and tranquil. The sanctuary is designed to relax and rejuvenate its guests from the palpable buzz surrounding the fair. La Mer aestheticians are being flown in from London just for the three-day affair. Art Basel’s luminaries will be given the La Mer facial entailing the regenerating powers of Crème de la Mer with touch, sound and energy.They'll also show off the newest wonder cream, The Radiant Infusion.
After treatments, a makeup artist will be on hand for color applications — allowing guests to scramble to the next art show with a très magnifique glow. www.cremedelamer.com.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie