Spa de la Mmmmer
Yummy treatments for Art Basel
Forty-five Italian pink larger-than-life snails, Vogue lounge shopping soirees at The Raleigh, live graffiti performances by artist Erni Vales at Mercadito — Art Basel 2010 is full of new surprises. Also fresh to the mix? The art fair is bringing the crème de la crème (pun intended) beauty brand La Mer to the beach with Spa de la Mer. From December 1st to the 3rd, Spa de la Mer will coddle Basel’s VIPs with its signature facials. Ooh la la! The invite-only affair will be taking place at a private residence on Miami Beach — making this spa one of the most exclusive indulgences during Art Basel.
What's the vibe? Think all things serene and tranquil. The sanctuary is designed to relax and rejuvenate its guests from the palpable buzz surrounding the fair. La Mer aestheticians are being flown in from London just for the three-day affair. Art Basel’s luminaries will be given the La Mer facial entailing the regenerating powers of Crème de la Mer with touch, sound and energy.They'll also show off the newest wonder cream, The Radiant Infusion.
After treatments, a makeup artist will be on hand for color applications — allowing guests to scramble to the next art show with a très magnifique glow. www.cremedelamer.com.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex