Spa de la Mer
Spa de la Mer will coddle Basel’s VIPs with its signature facials. Ooh la la!
The lowdown: Forty-five Italian pink larger-than-life snails, Vogue lounge shopping soirees at The Raleigh, live graffiti performances by artist Erni Vales at Mercadito — Art Basel 2010 is full of new surprises. Also fresh to the mix? The art fair is bringing the crème de la crème (pun intended) beauty brand La Mer to the beach with Spa de la Mer. From December 1st to the 3rd, Spa de la Mer will coddle Basel’s VIPs with its signature facials. Ooh la la!
The ‘hood: The invite-only affair will be taking place at a private residence on Miami Beach — making this spa one of the most exclusive indulgences during Art Basel.
The vibe: Think all things serene and tranquil. The sanctuary is designed to relax and rejuvenate its guests from the palpable buzz surrounding Art Basel.
The highlights: La Mer aestheticians are being flown in from London just for the three-day affair. Art Basel’s luminaries will be given the La Mer facial entailing the regenerating powers of Crème de la Mer with touch, sound and energy. After treatments, a makeup artist will be on hand for color applications — allowing guests to scramble to the next art show with a très magnifique glow.
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida
- 5 Details About Dadeland Mall
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 5 Surprising Facts About Kimora Lee Simmons
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District