New chefs & menus as Soyka celebrates 11 years in MiMo
Soyka is celebrating its 11th year in the MiMo district with new pastry & executive chefs. Executive chef Paul Suriel (Joe Allen) and pastry chef William Newcomb have announced their arrivals with new menus. New highlights include 10 oz. sirloin burgers, an endive-arugula salad, strawberry soup and a revamped Soyka chocolate cake.
5556 NE 4th Ct, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week