New chefs & menus as Soyka celebrates 11 years in MiMo
5556 NE 4th Ct, Miami
Soyka is celebrating its 11th year in the MiMo district with new pastry & executive chefs. Executive chef Paul Suriel (Joe Allen) and pastry chef William Newcomb have announced their arrivals with new menus. New highlights include 10 oz. sirloin burgers, an endive-arugula salad, strawberry soup and a revamped Soyka chocolate cake.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami