New chefs & menus as Soyka celebrates 11 years in MiMo
Soyka is celebrating its 11th year in the MiMo district with new pastry & executive chefs. Executive chef Paul Suriel (Joe Allen) and pastry chef William Newcomb have announced their arrivals with new menus. New highlights include 10 oz. sirloin burgers, an endive-arugula salad, strawberry soup and a revamped Soyka chocolate cake.
5556 NE 4th Ct, Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach