New chefs & menus as Soyka celebrates 11 years in MiMo
5556 NE 4th Ct, Miami
Soyka is celebrating its 11th year in the MiMo district with new pastry & executive chefs. Executive chef Paul Suriel (Joe Allen) and pastry chef William Newcomb have announced their arrivals with new menus. New highlights include 10 oz. sirloin burgers, an endive-arugula salad, strawberry soup and a revamped Soyka chocolate cake.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo