Southstreet's gone south--way south, as in closed
Design District neo soul spot is closed
Southstreet, Amir Ben-Zion and Amaris Jones's neo soul restaurant in the Design District space formerly known as Sra. Martinez, is no more. The restaurant posted on its Facebook page yesterday, "Southstreet is closed....Stay tuned for what's next." Since we've been doing that with Ben-Zion's shuttered South Beach venture Cooper Avenue, we guess we'll continue to do so with this one.
4000 NE 2nd Ave.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover