Southstreet's gone south--way south, as in closed
Design District neo soul spot is closed
Southstreet, Amir Ben-Zion and Amaris Jones's neo soul restaurant in the Design District space formerly known as Sra. Martinez, is no more. The restaurant posted on its Facebook page yesterday, "Southstreet is closed....Stay tuned for what's next." Since we've been doing that with Ben-Zion's shuttered South Beach venture Cooper Avenue, we guess we'll continue to do so with this one.
4000 NE 2nd Ave.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants