Southstreet's gone south--way south, as in closed
Design District neo soul spot is closed
4000 NE 2nd Ave.
Southstreet, Amir Ben-Zion and Amaris Jones's neo soul restaurant in the Design District space formerly known as Sra. Martinez, is no more. The restaurant posted on its Facebook page yesterday, "Southstreet is closed....Stay tuned for what's next." Since we've been doing that with Ben-Zion's shuttered South Beach venture Cooper Avenue, we guess we'll continue to do so with this one.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer