Southstreet's gone south--way south, as in closed
Design District neo soul spot is closed
4000 NE 2nd Ave.
Southstreet, Amir Ben-Zion and Amaris Jones's neo soul restaurant in the Design District space formerly known as Sra. Martinez, is no more. The restaurant posted on its Facebook page yesterday, "Southstreet is closed....Stay tuned for what's next." Since we've been doing that with Ben-Zion's shuttered South Beach venture Cooper Avenue, we guess we'll continue to do so with this one.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami