South Miami Shoe Shop Gets a Face-Lift
Capretto Reveals Renovated Salon
Capretto is located at 5822 Sunset Drive in South Miami; (305) 661-7767
In a world of chain stores, one South Miami mom and pop gem has managed to stay afloat for years. The key recipe for its success: good service, good product and reinventing oneself over and over. Capretto which is known as the capital of couture on Sunset Drive summons ladies in search of luxe labels such as Miu Miu, Prada and Givenchy especially during sale time where brands are discounted as much as 70 percent off.
The 2600 square-foot boutique just recently revealed its new look which has a bit more Parisian flair.
"Our space has evolved with sleek, clean lines and an ultra-modern European feel. The new lighting showcases the merchandise much more which better represents our vendors," said Owner Patty Fluxman.
Fluxman said the shop has transformed its look over the years and it was time to give it a new face lift something which she hopes will boost up her sales.
Capretto currently has 20 luxury brands. Celine, Lanvin, Valentino, Jimmy Choo and Isabel Marant are top sellers.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up