South Miami Bar Crawl
Head to South Miami this Saturday and have a drink (or ten) to benefit Radio Lollipop and the South Miami Alliance for Youth.
Want an excuse to start drinking at 4 p.m.? If you are in South Miami, you could be downing pints of beer to benefit great charities like Miami Children's Hospital's Radio Lollipop as well as South Miami Alliance for Youth, which organizes cultural arts and sports programs for young people.
The crawl starts at Sports Grill South Miami and hits six popular South Miami watering holes (Town Kitchen, Cervezas, Sunset Tavern, Irish Times and Bougie's Bar). Each locale will offer its own menu of specials for the crawlers, for example, from 7:30-9 p.m., Sunset Tavern will pass out a free shot, then offer $2 Lemon Drops and half-off all well drinks, house wines and domestic drafts.
A great deal and for charity. No need to twist your arm.
Saturday, Dec. 10, check in 4 p.m. at Sports Grill South Miami. The cost is $20 in advance, $25 at the door. For more information or to purchase your tickets please visit www.miamicrawls.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Miami Bar Crawl, Saturday, Dec. 10
Sports Grill South Miami, 1559 Sunset Dr., 4-6 p.m. First beer free! 2-4-1 cocktails, $2.50 domestic beer, $3.50 imported beer
Town Kitchen and Bar,7301 SW 57th Ct. 5:30-7 p.m. Free shot! Half off all alcohol.
Cervezas, 5835 Sunset Dr. 6:30-8 p.m. First beer free! $3 Naranganset Lagers.
SUNSET TAVERN, 7232 SW 59th Ave. 7:30-9 p.m. Free Shot! $2 Lemon Drops, 50% off well drinks, house wine & domestic drafts
Irish Times, 5850 Sunset Drive. 8:30-10 p.m. Live appearance by the Jameson Girls, giving away the nectar of Ireland. 50% off well drinks, all drafts and appetizers.
Bougainvillea's, 7221 SW 58th Ave. 9:30-11 p.m.Free shot!
50% premium well drinks, $2 Bud Light, $2.50 Yeungling.
See and Do
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so
- Are these places haunted? October is a great month to explore Miami's ghost stories
- Where to go bowling in Miami
- The Underline is popping up for a day on Saturday