South Miami Bar Crawl
Head to South Miami this Saturday and have a drink (or ten) to benefit Radio Lollipop and the South Miami Alliance for Youth.
South Miami Bar Crawl, Saturday, Dec. 10
Sports Grill South Miami, 1559 Sunset Dr., 4-6 p.m. First beer free! 2-4-1 cocktails, $2.50 domestic beer, $3.50 imported beer
Town Kitchen and Bar,7301 SW 57th Ct. 5:30-7 p.m. Free shot! Half off all alcohol.
Cervezas, 5835 Sunset Dr. 6:30-8 p.m. First beer free! $3 Naranganset Lagers.
SUNSET TAVERN, 7232 SW 59th Ave. 7:30-9 p.m. Free Shot! $2 Lemon Drops, 50% off well drinks, house wine & domestic drafts
Irish Times, 5850 Sunset Drive. 8:30-10 p.m. Live appearance by the Jameson Girls, giving away the nectar of Ireland. 50% off well drinks, all drafts and appetizers.
Bougainvillea's, 7221 SW 58th Ave. 9:30-11 p.m.Free shot!
50% premium well drinks, $2 Bud Light, $2.50 Yeungling.
Want an excuse to start drinking at 4 p.m.? If you are in South Miami, you could be downing pints of beer to benefit great charities like Miami Children's Hospital's Radio Lollipop as well as South Miami Alliance for Youth, which organizes cultural arts and sports programs for young people.
The crawl starts at Sports Grill South Miami and hits six popular South Miami watering holes (Town Kitchen, Cervezas, Sunset Tavern, Irish Times and Bougie's Bar). Each locale will offer its own menu of specials for the crawlers, for example, from 7:30-9 p.m., Sunset Tavern will pass out a free shot, then offer $2 Lemon Drops and half-off all well drinks, house wines and domestic drafts.
A great deal and for charity. No need to twist your arm.
Saturday, Dec. 10, check in 4 p.m. at Sports Grill South Miami. The cost is $20 in advance, $25 at the door. For more information or to purchase your tickets please visit www.miamicrawls.com or contact email@example.com.
See and Do
- House of Horror curdles with more frights
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday