South Floridian wins "So You Think You Can Dance"
Big cash prize
She can dance! A South Floridian has nabbed the cash prize of $125,000 on FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance. Eliana Girard, 21, is from West Palm Beach. “What I have imagined winning would feel like was like winning the lottery,” the ballet dancer said after learning the news. She also has training as a pole dancer. Very multifaceted!
“I hoped for it every single day and when it actually happened I felt like my life was complete. Whatever happens afterwards doesn’t matter because all my dreams have come true.” Girard shares the honors with co-champion honors with Chehon Wespi-Tschopp, who is Swiss.
They’ll both appear on the cover of Dance Spirit Magazin
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser