South Floridian wins "So You Think You Can Dance"
Big cash prize
She can dance! A South Floridian has nabbed the cash prize of $125,000 on FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance. Eliana Girard, 21, is from West Palm Beach. “What I have imagined winning would feel like was like winning the lottery,” the ballet dancer said after learning the news. She also has training as a pole dancer. Very multifaceted!
“I hoped for it every single day and when it actually happened I felt like my life was complete. Whatever happens afterwards doesn’t matter because all my dreams have come true.” Girard shares the honors with co-champion honors with Chehon Wespi-Tschopp, who is Swiss.
They’ll both appear on the cover of Dance Spirit Magazin
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening