South Floridian wins "So You Think You Can Dance"
Big cash prize
She can dance! A South Floridian has nabbed the cash prize of $125,000 on FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance. Eliana Girard, 21, is from West Palm Beach. “What I have imagined winning would feel like was like winning the lottery,” the ballet dancer said after learning the news. She also has training as a pole dancer. Very multifaceted!
“I hoped for it every single day and when it actually happened I felt like my life was complete. Whatever happens afterwards doesn’t matter because all my dreams have come true.” Girard shares the honors with co-champion honors with Chehon Wespi-Tschopp, who is Swiss.
They’ll both appear on the cover of Dance Spirit Magazin
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out