South Florida summer hair got you down?
There's a remedy
Summer hair is tough on anybody, what with the extra chlorine and seemingly neverending sunshine. Tigi wants you to stay calm and carry on, with its new Hair Reborn Sublime Smooth range of products for various types: weak, damaged, normal to dry and frizz prone. They've got your back -- and head. All contain a silk protein that binds the cuticle so you can keep those strands tame and smooth. If you're totally out of whack try the masque for a mega conditioning treatment.
Shopping info http://www.tigihairreborn.com.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro