South Florida summer hair got you down?
There's a remedy
Summer hair is tough on anybody, what with the extra chlorine and seemingly neverending sunshine. Tigi wants you to stay calm and carry on, with its new Hair Reborn Sublime Smooth range of products for various types: weak, damaged, normal to dry and frizz prone. They've got your back -- and head. All contain a silk protein that binds the cuticle so you can keep those strands tame and smooth. If you're totally out of whack try the masque for a mega conditioning treatment.
Shopping info http://www.tigihairreborn.com.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting