South Florida summer hair got you down?
There's a remedy
Summer hair is tough on anybody, what with the extra chlorine and seemingly neverending sunshine. Tigi wants you to stay calm and carry on, with its new Hair Reborn Sublime Smooth range of products for various types: weak, damaged, normal to dry and frizz prone. They've got your back -- and head. All contain a silk protein that binds the cuticle so you can keep those strands tame and smooth. If you're totally out of whack try the masque for a mega conditioning treatment.
Shopping info http://www.tigihairreborn.com.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love