South Florida summer hair got you down?
There's a remedy
Summer hair is tough on anybody, what with the extra chlorine and seemingly neverending sunshine. Tigi wants you to stay calm and carry on, with its new Hair Reborn Sublime Smooth range of products for various types: weak, damaged, normal to dry and frizz prone. They've got your back -- and head. All contain a silk protein that binds the cuticle so you can keep those strands tame and smooth. If you're totally out of whack try the masque for a mega conditioning treatment.
Shopping info http://www.tigihairreborn.com.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central