South Florida summer hair got you down?
There's a remedy
Summer hair is tough on anybody, what with the extra chlorine and seemingly neverending sunshine. Tigi wants you to stay calm and carry on, with its new Hair Reborn Sublime Smooth range of products for various types: weak, damaged, normal to dry and frizz prone. They've got your back -- and head. All contain a silk protein that binds the cuticle so you can keep those strands tame and smooth. If you're totally out of whack try the masque for a mega conditioning treatment.
Shopping info http://www.tigihairreborn.com.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt