South Florida Resorts Extend the Savings with Endless Summer Packages
From Miami to Pompano Beach, take advantage of late summer vacation rates
Labor Day Weekend might be upon us, but it doesn’t have to mean summer’s over—certainly not in South Florida. Area resorts are extending summer savings as late as October 31 with "Endless Summer" packages begging you to make summer last just a little bit longer.
A collection of 14 Florida JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Gaylord Hotels are offering Endless Summer packages on stays booked now through September 25 for travel through October 31. Three of these participating resorts are in your backyard, Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection (19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200), Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort (1200 N. Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach; 954-782-0100), and Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (3030 Holdiay Dr., Fort Lauderdale; 954-525-4000).
The Endless Summer package for these resorts offers:
- Nightly rates starting at $160 with room upgrades available
- Up to $100 in resort credits per night
- For reservations, visit www.endlesssummerspecialflorida.com
- Use promo code: ZX0
The Eden Roc Miami Beach (4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-531-0000) is also offering an Endless Summer special at their sprawling resort on stays through September 30. With best available daily rates starting at $199 per night, travelers’ savings depend on how long they stay.
- Two or three night stays receive 25% off the best available rate
- Four or more night stays receive 35% off the best available rate
- For reservations, visit www.edenrocmiami.com
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations