Local stars Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena engaged
Acting and music collide
Let's hear it for a local love affair!
Alexa Vega is going to be a married woman... again. At just 25 years old, the actress, best known for her role in "Spy Kids," is going for her segundo trip down the aisle, E! News reports.
Her fiance is Big Time Rush singer Carlos Pena, a Weston- raised local boy whom she has been dating since late last year, according to JustJared.com.
Pena, 24, posted a picture of Vega's rock on his Instagram account on Wednesday with the caption: "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back…"
It is unclear where the couple was traveling, but it was obviously somewhere ultra romantic.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost