Local stars Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena engaged
Acting and music collide
Let's hear it for a local love affair!
Alexa Vega is going to be a married woman... again. At just 25 years old, the actress, best known for her role in "Spy Kids," is going for her segundo trip down the aisle, E! News reports.
Her fiance is Big Time Rush singer Carlos Pena, a Weston- raised local boy whom she has been dating since late last year, according to JustJared.com.
Pena, 24, posted a picture of Vega's rock on his Instagram account on Wednesday with the caption: "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back…"
It is unclear where the couple was traveling, but it was obviously somewhere ultra romantic.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel