Local stars Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena engaged
Acting and music collide
Let's hear it for a local love affair!
Alexa Vega is going to be a married woman... again. At just 25 years old, the actress, best known for her role in "Spy Kids," is going for her segundo trip down the aisle, E! News reports.
Her fiance is Big Time Rush singer Carlos Pena, a Weston- raised local boy whom she has been dating since late last year, according to JustJared.com.
Pena, 24, posted a picture of Vega's rock on his Instagram account on Wednesday with the caption: "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back…"
It is unclear where the couple was traveling, but it was obviously somewhere ultra romantic.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how