Local stars Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena engaged
Acting and music collide
Let's hear it for a local love affair!
Alexa Vega is going to be a married woman... again. At just 25 years old, the actress, best known for her role in "Spy Kids," is going for her segundo trip down the aisle, E! News reports.
Her fiance is Big Time Rush singer Carlos Pena, a Weston- raised local boy whom she has been dating since late last year, according to JustJared.com.
Pena, 24, posted a picture of Vega's rock on his Instagram account on Wednesday with the caption: "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back…"
It is unclear where the couple was traveling, but it was obviously somewhere ultra romantic.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue