Local stars Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena engaged
Acting and music collide
Let's hear it for a local love affair!
Alexa Vega is going to be a married woman... again. At just 25 years old, the actress, best known for her role in "Spy Kids," is going for her segundo trip down the aisle, E! News reports.
Her fiance is Big Time Rush singer Carlos Pena, a Weston- raised local boy whom she has been dating since late last year, according to JustJared.com.
Pena, 24, posted a picture of Vega's rock on his Instagram account on Wednesday with the caption: "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back…"
It is unclear where the couple was traveling, but it was obviously somewhere ultra romantic.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt