South Beach Seafood Festival arrives in October
Enter to win a pair of VIP tickets to the first time event on Miami Beach
The HESS SELECT South Beach Seafood Festival will celebrate the signature seafood of Miami Beach on Oct. 19, 2013 and you can win a pair of VIP tickets.
Hosted at 9th and Ocean in Lummus Park, this day long festival will feature a culinary local restaurateur food gardens, interactive villages, signature cocktails, wine pairings, beer gardens, live entertainment, chef demonstration stations, a kids zone, and more.
General Admission ($25) and VIP tickets ($150) are available at www.sobeseafoodfest.com. A GA ticket includes entrance, access to all interactive and demonstration activities, live music, kids zone area, and more. The VIP ticket includes access to the VIP Pavilion with all day open bar and complimentary VIP food stations from restaurant partners, along with the VIP passport, and promotional giveaways.
The event schedule will include a private VIP kick off dinner at Joe’s Stone Crabs, on Thursday, Oct. 17 in Jesse's Room, hosted for major sponsors and festival partners to kick off stone crab season. The dinner will include a signature wine experience by Premier Beverage’s Master Sommelier, Andrew McNamara, among other gifts and specialties throughout the event. Limited tickets are available for $500 a person.
To enter to win a pair of VIP tickets just leave a Facebook comment below as to why you should be chosen (let's keep it seafood related, please). Winners will be chosen in early October.
Major event sponsors and supporters include:
Gold Coast Beverages
Warren Henry Auto
50 State Security
Miami New Times
Event beneficiaries include the Miami Beach Chamber Education Foundation, and CI Foundation, as well as Susan G. Komen in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more information visit www.sobeseafoodfest.com.
- The District Miami celebrates first anniversary
- Mikan Japanese Restaurant moves from Brickell to Pembroke Pines
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Three stars for Mignonette, Miami's charming new oyster bar
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Sail with Funky Buddha Brewery on a craft brew cruise in March
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Finka fuses Cuban, Korean and Peruvian food in west Miami
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods