South Beach Seafood Festival arrives in October
Enter to win a pair of VIP tickets to the first time event on Miami Beach
The HESS SELECT South Beach Seafood Festival will celebrate the signature seafood of Miami Beach on Oct. 19, 2013 and you can win a pair of VIP tickets.
Hosted at 9th and Ocean in Lummus Park, this day long festival will feature a culinary local restaurateur food gardens, interactive villages, signature cocktails, wine pairings, beer gardens, live entertainment, chef demonstration stations, a kids zone, and more.
General Admission ($25) and VIP tickets ($150) are available at www.sobeseafoodfest.com. A GA ticket includes entrance, access to all interactive and demonstration activities, live music, kids zone area, and more. The VIP ticket includes access to the VIP Pavilion with all day open bar and complimentary VIP food stations from restaurant partners, along with the VIP passport, and promotional giveaways.
The event schedule will include a private VIP kick off dinner at Joe’s Stone Crabs, on Thursday, Oct. 17 in Jesse's Room, hosted for major sponsors and festival partners to kick off stone crab season. The dinner will include a signature wine experience by Premier Beverage’s Master Sommelier, Andrew McNamara, among other gifts and specialties throughout the event. Limited tickets are available for $500 a person.
To enter to win a pair of VIP tickets just leave a Facebook comment below as to why you should be chosen (let's keep it seafood related, please). Winners will be chosen in early October.
Major event sponsors and supporters include:
Gold Coast Beverages
Warren Henry Auto
50 State Security
Miami New Times
Event beneficiaries include the Miami Beach Chamber Education Foundation, and CI Foundation, as well as Susan G. Komen in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more information visit www.sobeseafoodfest.com.
- Get a free iced coffee at South Florida Dunkin' Donuts on March 9
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- Craft Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams Crystal Pale Ale
- Telva Bakery, Viva Mexico offer sweet cakes and savory tacos in Miami
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- Scott Conant's in the kitchen (sometimes) at Corsair in Aventura
- Miami restaurant review: Michael Mina's StripSteak meats and exceeds expectations in Miami Beach
- La Mancha's munchies are Portuguese and Brazilian in downtown Miami