South Beach Comedy Festival tickets on sale
Seth Meyers, Tracy Morgan and Sarah Silverman headline this year's South Beach Comedy Festival.
Are you ready to laugh? Are you ready for five days of gut-busting, nut-cracking, side-splitting stand-up performances by some of the world’s greatest comedians?
Of course you are. Who doesn’t love to escape life’s daily grind by losing one’s self in hilarity?
The eighth-annual South Beach Comedy Festival hits town from April 17-21, featuring luminaries such as “Saturday Night Live” alum and “30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan; “SNL” Weekend Update anchor Seth Meyers; the wickedly amusing, Emmy-winning Sarah Silverman, whom Rolling Stone dubbed “the most outrageously funny woman alive”; “Last Comic Standing” sweetheart Amy Schumer, whose girl-next-door looks belies a nasty, sexy streak; late-night talk-show regular Bill Burr; “MADtv” favorite Angelah Johnson, best known for her viral video “Nail Salon”; and Pete Holmes, whose name you might not recognize, but whose voice and work as the talking baby on those brilliant E*Trade commercials should ring a near-worshipping bell.
There are many more acts to catch during the festival, which is much too big for one venue: Shows will be held at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, the Colony Theater on Lincoln Road in South Beach, and several small stages nearby.
Tickets ($25-$75.50) are on sale through Ticketmaster, LiveNation.com and www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com.
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap things to do in Miami
- Summer Events in Key West that are worth the four-hour drive
- Ultimate guide to South Florida beaches
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes