South Beach Comedy Festival tickets on sale
Seth Meyers, Tracy Morgan and Sarah Silverman headline this year's South Beach Comedy Festival.
Are you ready to laugh? Are you ready for five days of gut-busting, nut-cracking, side-splitting stand-up performances by some of the world’s greatest comedians?
Of course you are. Who doesn’t love to escape life’s daily grind by losing one’s self in hilarity?
The eighth-annual South Beach Comedy Festival hits town from April 17-21, featuring luminaries such as “Saturday Night Live” alum and “30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan; “SNL” Weekend Update anchor Seth Meyers; the wickedly amusing, Emmy-winning Sarah Silverman, whom Rolling Stone dubbed “the most outrageously funny woman alive”; “Last Comic Standing” sweetheart Amy Schumer, whose girl-next-door looks belies a nasty, sexy streak; late-night talk-show regular Bill Burr; “MADtv” favorite Angelah Johnson, best known for her viral video “Nail Salon”; and Pete Holmes, whose name you might not recognize, but whose voice and work as the talking baby on those brilliant E*Trade commercials should ring a near-worshipping bell.
There are many more acts to catch during the festival, which is much too big for one venue: Shows will be held at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, the Colony Theater on Lincoln Road in South Beach, and several small stages nearby.
Tickets ($25-$75.50) are on sale through Ticketmaster, LiveNation.com and www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com.
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15