Soused Spice: De Rodriguez Ocean offers open bar with Miami Spice menu (ladies & Thursdays only)
Miami Spice menu now includes free premium liquor open bar for ladies on Thursdays
Forget raising the bar. For any female partaking in the $35 Miami Spice menu on Thursdays, De Rodriguez Cuba is opening the bar. Yup, the menu now includes free shots, champagne and cocktails.The open bar part lasts all night, they tell us, and this lush's wet dream takes place every single Thursday from now until even after Miami Spice is long gone when a prix-fixe menu will likely still be available.
For reservations, call 305-672-6624.
Here's the food menu:
Crunchy Cuban Vegetable Salad- With hearts of palms, chayote, calabaza, cucumber, carrot, pickled red onions, malanga, mint, cilantro and red pepper vinaigrette
Shrimp & Tostones Ceviche-Marinated lime, orange and chipotle served with tostones
Goat Cheese Black Pepper Empanada- Roasted beet salad, pickled onions, curried marcona almonds
Grilled Churrasco Steak- With Heriloom tomatoes, avocado and herbed warm rice salad
Shirmp and Grits- Shirmp in a spicy tomato-garlic sauce over “tamal en cazuela” (sweet corn Cuban grits)
Cuban Garbanzo Bean Rice Cake- Served with Cuban vegetable escabeche
Creamy Cuban Rice Pudding- served with almond and sesame cookie
Key Lime Pie- Served with coconut sorbet
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton