Soused Spice: De Rodriguez Ocean offers open bar with Miami Spice menu (ladies & Thursdays only)
Miami Spice menu now includes free premium liquor open bar for ladies on Thursdays
Forget raising the bar. For any female partaking in the $35 Miami Spice menu on Thursdays, De Rodriguez Cuba is opening the bar. Yup, the menu now includes free shots, champagne and cocktails.The open bar part lasts all night, they tell us, and this lush's wet dream takes place every single Thursday from now until even after Miami Spice is long gone when a prix-fixe menu will likely still be available.
For reservations, call 305-672-6624.
Here's the food menu:
Crunchy Cuban Vegetable Salad- With hearts of palms, chayote, calabaza, cucumber, carrot, pickled red onions, malanga, mint, cilantro and red pepper vinaigrette
Shrimp & Tostones Ceviche-Marinated lime, orange and chipotle served with tostones
Goat Cheese Black Pepper Empanada- Roasted beet salad, pickled onions, curried marcona almonds
Grilled Churrasco Steak- With Heriloom tomatoes, avocado and herbed warm rice salad
Shirmp and Grits- Shirmp in a spicy tomato-garlic sauce over “tamal en cazuela” (sweet corn Cuban grits)
Cuban Garbanzo Bean Rice Cake- Served with Cuban vegetable escabeche
Creamy Cuban Rice Pudding- served with almond and sesame cookie
Key Lime Pie- Served with coconut sorbet
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9