Soused Spice: De Rodriguez Ocean offers open bar with Miami Spice menu (ladies & Thursdays only)
Miami Spice menu now includes free premium liquor open bar for ladies on Thursdays
Forget raising the bar. For any female partaking in the $35 Miami Spice menu on Thursdays, De Rodriguez Cuba is opening the bar. Yup, the menu now includes free shots, champagne and cocktails.The open bar part lasts all night, they tell us, and this lush's wet dream takes place every single Thursday from now until even after Miami Spice is long gone when a prix-fixe menu will likely still be available.
For reservations, call 305-672-6624.
Here's the food menu:
Crunchy Cuban Vegetable Salad- With hearts of palms, chayote, calabaza, cucumber, carrot, pickled red onions, malanga, mint, cilantro and red pepper vinaigrette
Shrimp & Tostones Ceviche-Marinated lime, orange and chipotle served with tostones
Goat Cheese Black Pepper Empanada- Roasted beet salad, pickled onions, curried marcona almonds
Grilled Churrasco Steak- With Heriloom tomatoes, avocado and herbed warm rice salad
Shirmp and Grits- Shirmp in a spicy tomato-garlic sauce over “tamal en cazuela” (sweet corn Cuban grits)
Cuban Garbanzo Bean Rice Cake- Served with Cuban vegetable escabeche
Creamy Cuban Rice Pudding- served with almond and sesame cookie
Key Lime Pie- Served with coconut sorbet
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai