SoundScape Cinema Series
Catch some of your favorite films at the New World Center park.
The New World Symphony is not greedy with its huge projector screen located on the outer wall of its fancy Ghery-designed campus. When it's not being used to Wallcast New World Symphony performances, the City of Miami Beach uses it to screen family-friendly movies for free. The SoundScape Cinema Series @ ExoStage, an Arts in the Parks program, is a free, weekly film series at the new Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage, corner of 17 Street and Washington Avenue.
Movies begin at 8 p.m.
SOUNDSCAPE CINEMA SERIES @ExoStage
Oct 30: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) Directed by David Yates; starring Daniel Radcliffe
and Emma Watson
Nov 6: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) Directed by Mel Stuart; starring Gene Wilder and Jack Albertson. Co-sponsored by SunTrust Bank who will be on site with promotions and exciting opportunities for event attendees.
Nov 13: Ben-Hur (1959) Directed by William Wyler; starring Charlton Heston and Jack Hawkins
Nov 20: Hello, Dolly! (1969) Directed by Gene Kelly; starring Barbra Steisand and Walter Matthau
Nov 27: Skyfall (2012) Directed by Sam Mendes; starring Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Javier Bardem
Dec 4: Art Basel Miami Beach Video Art
Dec 11: Man of Steel (2013) Directed by Zack Snyder; starring Henry Cavill and Amy Adams
Dec 18: Xanadu (1980) Directed by Robert Greenwald; starring Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly
See and Do
- 32 tons of real snow to hit Miami's Bayside Marketplace Saturday
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay