SoundClash DJ Battle: Closing Night Party for "The Record"
Miami Art Museum closes "The Record" with a SoundClash DJ Battle putting all of the DJs that participated in the series head to head.
Going out with a bang this Saturday is Miami Art Museum’s (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) exhibit/panel series "The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl," which explores the history of vinyl records within the context of contemporary art. DJs from previous events (Mr. Brown, Induce, Manuvers, Oly and special surprise guests) come together for a SoundClash battle. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, doors open at 6 p.m. MAM members free, non-members $8 (guest passes cannot be used for special events). RSVP@miamiartmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center