SoundClash DJ Battle: Closing Night Party for "The Record"
Miami Art Museum closes "The Record" with a SoundClash DJ Battle putting all of the DJs that participated in the series head to head.
Going out with a bang this Saturday is Miami Art Museum’s (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) exhibit/panel series "The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl," which explores the history of vinyl records within the context of contemporary art. DJs from previous events (Mr. Brown, Induce, Manuvers, Oly and special surprise guests) come together for a SoundClash battle. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, doors open at 6 p.m. MAM members free, non-members $8 (guest passes cannot be used for special events). RSVP@miamiartmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week