SoundClash DJ Battle: Closing Night Party for "The Record"
Miami Art Museum closes "The Record" with a SoundClash DJ Battle putting all of the DJs that participated in the series head to head.
Going out with a bang this Saturday is Miami Art Museum’s (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) exhibit/panel series "The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl," which explores the history of vinyl records within the context of contemporary art. DJs from previous events (Mr. Brown, Induce, Manuvers, Oly and special surprise guests) come together for a SoundClash battle. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, doors open at 6 p.m. MAM members free, non-members $8 (guest passes cannot be used for special events). RSVP@miamiartmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists