SoundClash DJ Battle: Closing Night Party for "The Record"
Miami Art Museum closes "The Record" with a SoundClash DJ Battle putting all of the DJs that participated in the series head to head.
Going out with a bang this Saturday is Miami Art Museum’s (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) exhibit/panel series "The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl," which explores the history of vinyl records within the context of contemporary art. DJs from previous events (Mr. Brown, Induce, Manuvers, Oly and special surprise guests) come together for a SoundClash battle. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, doors open at 6 p.m. MAM members free, non-members $8 (guest passes cannot be used for special events). RSVP@miamiartmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship