SoundClash DJ Battle: Closing Night Party for "The Record"
Miami Art Museum closes "The Record" with a SoundClash DJ Battle putting all of the DJs that participated in the series head to head.
Going out with a bang this Saturday is Miami Art Museum’s (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) exhibit/panel series "The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl," which explores the history of vinyl records within the context of contemporary art. DJs from previous events (Mr. Brown, Induce, Manuvers, Oly and special surprise guests) come together for a SoundClash battle. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, doors open at 6 p.m. MAM members free, non-members $8 (guest passes cannot be used for special events). RSVP@miamiartmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so