Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
Soulfrito brings urban flavor and Latin sizzle to Miami this Saturday.
Good news for those who fondly remember the Soulfrito Festival, which rocked Miami in the early 2000s: The country’s first urban Latin music festival is back with a bang after a seven-year hiatus.
The event that helped launch the careers of Latin pop acts Aventura, Kat Deluna, Wisin Y Yandel and Pitbull returns to South Florida after scoring a new five-year joint venture with Sun Life Stadium and the Miami Dolphins.
Soulfrito hits Sun Life on this Saturday with major headlining acts including hip-hop heroes Nas and Busta Rhymes, reggaeton singer Don Omar, plus Victor Manuelle, Juicy J, El Torito, Plan B and plenty of guest DJs keeping the party going between sets.
Details: 1 p.m. Saturday at Sun Life Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens; Ticketmaster; $34-$129.
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove