Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
Soulfrito brings urban flavor and Latin sizzle to Miami this Saturday.
Good news for those who fondly remember the Soulfrito Festival, which rocked Miami in the early 2000s: The country’s first urban Latin music festival is back with a bang after a seven-year hiatus.
The event that helped launch the careers of Latin pop acts Aventura, Kat Deluna, Wisin Y Yandel and Pitbull returns to South Florida after scoring a new five-year joint venture with Sun Life Stadium and the Miami Dolphins.
Soulfrito hits Sun Life on this Saturday with major headlining acts including hip-hop heroes Nas and Busta Rhymes, reggaeton singer Don Omar, plus Victor Manuelle, Juicy J, El Torito, Plan B and plenty of guest DJs keeping the party going between sets.
Details: 1 p.m. Saturday at Sun Life Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens; Ticketmaster; $34-$129.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo