Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
Soulfrito brings urban flavor and Latin sizzle to Miami this Saturday.
Good news for those who fondly remember the Soulfrito Festival, which rocked Miami in the early 2000s: The country’s first urban Latin music festival is back with a bang after a seven-year hiatus.
The event that helped launch the careers of Latin pop acts Aventura, Kat Deluna, Wisin Y Yandel and Pitbull returns to South Florida after scoring a new five-year joint venture with Sun Life Stadium and the Miami Dolphins.
Soulfrito hits Sun Life on this Saturday with major headlining acts including hip-hop heroes Nas and Busta Rhymes, reggaeton singer Don Omar, plus Victor Manuelle, Juicy J, El Torito, Plan B and plenty of guest DJs keeping the party going between sets.
Details: 1 p.m. Saturday at Sun Life Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens; Ticketmaster; $34-$129.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano