Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
Soulfrito brings urban flavor and Latin sizzle to Miami this Saturday.
Good news for those who fondly remember the Soulfrito Festival, which rocked Miami in the early 2000s: The country’s first urban Latin music festival is back with a bang after a seven-year hiatus.
The event that helped launch the careers of Latin pop acts Aventura, Kat Deluna, Wisin Y Yandel and Pitbull returns to South Florida after scoring a new five-year joint venture with Sun Life Stadium and the Miami Dolphins.
Soulfrito hits Sun Life on this Saturday with major headlining acts including hip-hop heroes Nas and Busta Rhymes, reggaeton singer Don Omar, plus Victor Manuelle, Juicy J, El Torito, Plan B and plenty of guest DJs keeping the party going between sets.
Details: 1 p.m. Saturday at Sun Life Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens; Ticketmaster; $34-$129.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM