Sosta thinks beyond the slice
Sosta is thinking beyond the slice. The Italian Lincoln Rd eatery has added dinner salads, crudo and specialties to its menu. New highlights include cozze alla marinara (Prince Edward Island mussels in a house-made sauce and served with crostini), gamberí e guacamole con carta de musica (shrimp and guacamole with a toasted flatbread), the Sosta pasta salad (fregola pasta, Italian tuna, corn, black olives, green peas, capers, bell peppers, Swiss cheese and basil), tartare dí tonno pomodoro e capperí dí salína and Atlantic cod fish, prepared Livornese style with cherry tomatoes and black olives (pictured).
1025 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach