Sosta thinks beyond the slice
1025 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Sosta is thinking beyond the slice. The Italian Lincoln Rd eatery has added dinner salads, crudo and specialties to its menu. New highlights include cozze alla marinara (Prince Edward Island mussels in a house-made sauce and served with crostini), gamberí e guacamole con carta de musica (shrimp and guacamole with a toasted flatbread), the Sosta pasta salad (fregola pasta, Italian tuna, corn, black olives, green peas, capers, bell peppers, Swiss cheese and basil), tartare dí tonno pomodoro e capperí dí salína and Atlantic cod fish, prepared Livornese style with cherry tomatoes and black olives (pictured).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida