Sosta thinks beyond the slice
1025 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Sosta is thinking beyond the slice. The Italian Lincoln Rd eatery has added dinner salads, crudo and specialties to its menu. New highlights include cozze alla marinara (Prince Edward Island mussels in a house-made sauce and served with crostini), gamberí e guacamole con carta de musica (shrimp and guacamole with a toasted flatbread), the Sosta pasta salad (fregola pasta, Italian tuna, corn, black olives, green peas, capers, bell peppers, Swiss cheese and basil), tartare dí tonno pomodoro e capperí dí salína and Atlantic cod fish, prepared Livornese style with cherry tomatoes and black olives (pictured).
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day