Sony Ericsson Open Tickets
If you want to get close to Rafael Nadal, get your tickets to the Sony Ericsson Open now.
If you missed out on last year's Sony Ericsson Open you can now get your hands on ticket pacakges to the tennis tournament taking place March 23-April 3, 2011. There are a wide variety of packages, from the baller style box seats ($2,875) that will get you VIP treatment and access to all matches, to the After Hours package ($82) which gets you in to four of the evening matches.
Get a jump on these packages because they are going fast. Click here to see all of the different options available.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6