Something smells nice: new collection for spring
If you don't have a trip for Spring Break coming up, escape with one of your senses: smell.
Thymes has come out with a beauty of a scent: The Temple Tree Jasmine collection transports you to an exotic Asian garden. The flowery packaging is gorgeous, too. You'll want to reuse it as stationery.
The products include a bar soap, bubble bath, bath salts (pictured), cologne, home fragrance mist and candle.
If your poor digits need a break from all the typing, the hand lotion drenches the skin with ingredients like nourishing shea butter, olive-derived squalane and humectant glycerin.
Free lotion packet with any online purchase.
From $5-$33 at www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Temple-Tree-Jasmine/
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love