Something smells nice: new collection for spring
If you don't have a trip for Spring Break coming up, escape with one of your senses: smell.
Thymes has come out with a beauty of a scent: The Temple Tree Jasmine collection transports you to an exotic Asian garden. The flowery packaging is gorgeous, too. You'll want to reuse it as stationery.
The products include a bar soap, bubble bath, bath salts (pictured), cologne, home fragrance mist and candle.
If your poor digits need a break from all the typing, the hand lotion drenches the skin with ingredients like nourishing shea butter, olive-derived squalane and humectant glycerin.
Free lotion packet with any online purchase.
From $5-$33 at www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Temple-Tree-Jasmine/
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore