Something smells nice: new collection for spring
If you don't have a trip for Spring Break coming up, escape with one of your senses: smell.
Thymes has come out with a beauty of a scent: The Temple Tree Jasmine collection transports you to an exotic Asian garden. The flowery packaging is gorgeous, too. You'll want to reuse it as stationery.
The products include a bar soap, bubble bath, bath salts (pictured), cologne, home fragrance mist and candle.
If your poor digits need a break from all the typing, the hand lotion drenches the skin with ingredients like nourishing shea butter, olive-derived squalane and humectant glycerin.
Free lotion packet with any online purchase.
From $5-$33 at www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Temple-Tree-Jasmine/
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision