Something smells nice: new collection for spring
If you don't have a trip for Spring Break coming up, escape with one of your senses: smell.
Thymes has come out with a beauty of a scent: The Temple Tree Jasmine collection transports you to an exotic Asian garden. The flowery packaging is gorgeous, too. You'll want to reuse it as stationery.
The products include a bar soap, bubble bath, bath salts (pictured), cologne, home fragrance mist and candle.
If your poor digits need a break from all the typing, the hand lotion drenches the skin with ingredients like nourishing shea butter, olive-derived squalane and humectant glycerin.
Free lotion packet with any online purchase.
From $5-$33 at www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Temple-Tree-Jasmine/
On Our Radar
- DJ Irie, the official DJ for the Miami Heat, takes us inside the NBA Finals
- Cosmo en Espanol throwing beach bash
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- Rapper Flo Rida, manager no-shows at Heat game
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach