Something smells nice: new collection for spring
If you don't have a trip for Spring Break coming up, escape with one of your senses: smell.
Thymes has come out with a beauty of a scent: The Temple Tree Jasmine collection transports you to an exotic Asian garden. The flowery packaging is gorgeous, too. You'll want to reuse it as stationery.
The products include a bar soap, bubble bath, bath salts (pictured), cologne, home fragrance mist and candle.
If your poor digits need a break from all the typing, the hand lotion drenches the skin with ingredients like nourishing shea butter, olive-derived squalane and humectant glycerin.
Free lotion packet with any online purchase.
From $5-$33 at www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Temple-Tree-Jasmine/
On Our Radar
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week