Something smells good
Nest's new Pumpkin Chai candle
Pumpkin -- not something you miss when it's not the season for the great orange gourd, but once around, boy, is it welcome. That's why we love Nest's latest Pumpkin Chai candle. Light it up and it releases a deliriously rich, pungent, spicy fragrance. The pretty home accessory smells just like fall (that or Star- bucks). Caveat: It really makes you pine for cold weather. Put it around the Thanksgiving table to enrich the spirit and get you psyched up for the holidays. $32 at Neiman Marcus.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika