Something smells good
Nest's new Pumpkin Chai candle
Pumpkin -- not something you miss when it's not the season for the great orange gourd, but once around, boy, is it welcome. That's why we love Nest's latest Pumpkin Chai candle. Light it up and it releases a deliriously rich, pungent, spicy fragrance. The pretty home accessory smells just like fall (that or Star- bucks). Caveat: It really makes you pine for cold weather. Put it around the Thanksgiving table to enrich the spirit and get you psyched up for the holidays. $32 at Neiman Marcus.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht