Something new from Algenist for fall skin
At home facial
New at Sephora: a Triple Action Micropolish + Peel from super cool skincare line Algenist. The arrival of fall is the perfect time to transform dry, dull summer skin for a smoother, more radiant look. This peel goes beyond exfoliation, immediately retexturizing and brightening the skin by way of a potent resurfacing formulation that combines mechanical microdermabrasion with a chemical peel that is gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
The acid duo and fruit enzyme complex work deep into the epidermis to dissolve the smaller skin-dulling cells and regenerate smoother, more even skin underneath. As cell turnover is stimulated, the active formula exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections
Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peelis $75. Sephora, Sephora.com and Algenist.com
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting