Something new from Algenist for fall skin
At home facial
New at Sephora: a Triple Action Micropolish + Peel from super cool skincare line Algenist. The arrival of fall is the perfect time to transform dry, dull summer skin for a smoother, more radiant look. This peel goes beyond exfoliation, immediately retexturizing and brightening the skin by way of a potent resurfacing formulation that combines mechanical microdermabrasion with a chemical peel that is gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
The acid duo and fruit enzyme complex work deep into the epidermis to dissolve the smaller skin-dulling cells and regenerate smoother, more even skin underneath. As cell turnover is stimulated, the active formula exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections
Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peelis $75. Sephora, Sephora.com and Algenist.com
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore