Something new from Algenist for fall skin
At home facial
New at Sephora: a Triple Action Micropolish + Peel from super cool skincare line Algenist. The arrival of fall is the perfect time to transform dry, dull summer skin for a smoother, more radiant look. This peel goes beyond exfoliation, immediately retexturizing and brightening the skin by way of a potent resurfacing formulation that combines mechanical microdermabrasion with a chemical peel that is gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
The acid duo and fruit enzyme complex work deep into the epidermis to dissolve the smaller skin-dulling cells and regenerate smoother, more even skin underneath. As cell turnover is stimulated, the active formula exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections
Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peelis $75. Sephora, Sephora.com and Algenist.com
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party