Something new from Algenist for fall skin
At home facial
New at Sephora: a Triple Action Micropolish + Peel from super cool skincare line Algenist. The arrival of fall is the perfect time to transform dry, dull summer skin for a smoother, more radiant look. This peel goes beyond exfoliation, immediately retexturizing and brightening the skin by way of a potent resurfacing formulation that combines mechanical microdermabrasion with a chemical peel that is gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
The acid duo and fruit enzyme complex work deep into the epidermis to dissolve the smaller skin-dulling cells and regenerate smoother, more even skin underneath. As cell turnover is stimulated, the active formula exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections
Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peelis $75. Sephora, Sephora.com and Algenist.com
On Our Radar
- You could be a hair model for Oribe this June
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach