Something new from Algenist for fall skin
At home facial
New at Sephora: a Triple Action Micropolish + Peel from super cool skincare line Algenist. The arrival of fall is the perfect time to transform dry, dull summer skin for a smoother, more radiant look. This peel goes beyond exfoliation, immediately retexturizing and brightening the skin by way of a potent resurfacing formulation that combines mechanical microdermabrasion with a chemical peel that is gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
The acid duo and fruit enzyme complex work deep into the epidermis to dissolve the smaller skin-dulling cells and regenerate smoother, more even skin underneath. As cell turnover is stimulated, the active formula exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections
Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peelis $75. Sephora, Sephora.com and Algenist.com
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?