Something to get you over those rough patches
Of a SoFla summer
We know hot weather. We experience August in South Florida. As a result of so much sunshine, skin can get drier than usual. Get your parched skin some TLC, stat, with a few of Molton Brown's latest. There's the Heavenly Gingerlily Body Cream, which is scented with snappy ginger, tuberose and sandalwood and has a subtle shimmer ($30). Another option is the Paradisias Pink Pepperpod Body Exfoliator, which almost need no explanation. The $48 cream helps to leave your body with a little extra polish. The fragrance of pink pepper, ginger and patchouli, is spicily addictive. www.moltonbrown.com
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street