Something to get you over those rough patches
Of a SoFla summer
We know hot weather. We experience August in South Florida. As a result of so much sunshine, skin can get drier than usual. Get your parched skin some TLC, stat, with a few of Molton Brown's latest. There's the Heavenly Gingerlily Body Cream, which is scented with snappy ginger, tuberose and sandalwood and has a subtle shimmer ($30). Another option is the Paradisias Pink Pepperpod Body Exfoliator, which almost need no explanation. The $48 cream helps to leave your body with a little extra polish. The fragrance of pink pepper, ginger and patchouli, is spicily addictive. www.moltonbrown.com
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl