Something to get you over those rough patches
Of a SoFla summer
We know hot weather. We experience August in South Florida. As a result of so much sunshine, skin can get drier than usual. Get your parched skin some TLC, stat, with a few of Molton Brown's latest. There's the Heavenly Gingerlily Body Cream, which is scented with snappy ginger, tuberose and sandalwood and has a subtle shimmer ($30). Another option is the Paradisias Pink Pepperpod Body Exfoliator, which almost need no explanation. The $48 cream helps to leave your body with a little extra polish. The fragrance of pink pepper, ginger and patchouli, is spicily addictive. www.moltonbrown.com
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert