Something to get you over those rough patches
Of a SoFla summer
We know hot weather. We experience August in South Florida. As a result of so much sunshine, skin can get drier than usual. Get your parched skin some TLC, stat, with a few of Molton Brown's latest. There's the Heavenly Gingerlily Body Cream, which is scented with snappy ginger, tuberose and sandalwood and has a subtle shimmer ($30). Another option is the Paradisias Pink Pepperpod Body Exfoliator, which almost need no explanation. The $48 cream helps to leave your body with a little extra polish. The fragrance of pink pepper, ginger and patchouli, is spicily addictive. www.moltonbrown.com
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules