Soft serve Godiva ice cream arrives in South Florida
Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl
Soft-serve Godiva ice cream has arrived in South Florida.
And all is right in the world.
GODIVA Chocolatier recently announced the launch of its premium rich and creamy soft serve ice cream available at its stores, incorporating authentic, premium Belgian ingredients that create that memorable taste.
Available in three different flavors -- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl -- chocolate lovers can enjoy this treat in a variety of Belgian waffle cones, each one dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a traditional five ounce cup.
The cost for a taste of heaven this summer? $6.
- Dadeland Mall, 7429A N. Kendall
- Dolphin Mall, 11401 NW 12th Street, #E294
- Village of Merrick Park, 330 San Lorenzo Ave., 2320
- Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu