Soft serve Godiva ice cream arrives in South Florida
Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl
Soft-serve Godiva ice cream has arrived in South Florida.
And all is right in the world.
GODIVA Chocolatier recently announced the launch of its premium rich and creamy soft serve ice cream available at its stores, incorporating authentic, premium Belgian ingredients that create that memorable taste.
Available in three different flavors -- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl -- chocolate lovers can enjoy this treat in a variety of Belgian waffle cones, each one dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a traditional five ounce cup.
The cost for a taste of heaven this summer? $6.
- Dadeland Mall, 7429A N. Kendall
- Dolphin Mall, 11401 NW 12th Street, #E294
- Village of Merrick Park, 330 San Lorenzo Ave., 2320
- Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd.
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce