Soft serve Godiva ice cream arrives in South Florida
Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl
Soft-serve Godiva ice cream has arrived in South Florida.
And all is right in the world.
GODIVA Chocolatier recently announced the launch of its premium rich and creamy soft serve ice cream available at its stores, incorporating authentic, premium Belgian ingredients that create that memorable taste.
Available in three different flavors -- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl -- chocolate lovers can enjoy this treat in a variety of Belgian waffle cones, each one dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a traditional five ounce cup.
The cost for a taste of heaven this summer? $6.
- Dadeland Mall, 7429A N. Kendall
- Dolphin Mall, 11401 NW 12th Street, #E294
- Village of Merrick Park, 330 San Lorenzo Ave., 2320
- Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd.
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena