Soft serve Godiva ice cream arrives in South Florida
Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl
Soft-serve Godiva ice cream has arrived in South Florida.
And all is right in the world.
GODIVA Chocolatier recently announced the launch of its premium rich and creamy soft serve ice cream available at its stores, incorporating authentic, premium Belgian ingredients that create that memorable taste.
Available in three different flavors -- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl -- chocolate lovers can enjoy this treat in a variety of Belgian waffle cones, each one dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a traditional five ounce cup.
The cost for a taste of heaven this summer? $6.
- Dadeland Mall, 7429A N. Kendall
- Dolphin Mall, 11401 NW 12th Street, #E294
- Village of Merrick Park, 330 San Lorenzo Ave., 2320
- Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade