Soft serve Godiva ice cream arrives in South Florida
Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl
Soft-serve Godiva ice cream has arrived in South Florida.
And all is right in the world.
GODIVA Chocolatier recently announced the launch of its premium rich and creamy soft serve ice cream available at its stores, incorporating authentic, premium Belgian ingredients that create that memorable taste.
Available in three different flavors -- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Swirl -- chocolate lovers can enjoy this treat in a variety of Belgian waffle cones, each one dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a traditional five ounce cup.
The cost for a taste of heaven this summer? $6.
- Dadeland Mall, 7429A N. Kendall
- Dolphin Mall, 11401 NW 12th Street, #E294
- Village of Merrick Park, 330 San Lorenzo Ave., 2320
- Aventura Mall, 19575 Biscayne Blvd.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run