Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
Score the Modern Family star's red carpet glam look with this cheat sheet.
While Sofia Vergara's genetic makeup has been blessed by Goddess Aphrodite, at least you can score her look from the 70th Annual Golden Globes thanks to the fine folk at Cover Girl.
Makeup artist Kayleen McAdams spills the beans on the Miamian-by-way-of-Colombia's red carpet look and says, “I wanted to do a brick red lip on Sofia — something a little deeper and more interesting than a classic red lip.” McAdams adds, “Old Hollywood glamour is a trend for awards season, so Sofia and I did our own twist on the look!”
We dissect the look for you here:
• Apply Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with Covergirl + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
• Then, apply a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
• To give the eye a wash of shadow, use only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blend it over the entire lid.
• Apply LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
• Finish off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
• On the lips, apply Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night.
And werk that red carpet, girls.
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger