Sofia Vergara takes a bite of BurgerFi in Delray
'Modern Family' star stops by for lunch
In the midst of the holiday season, actress Sofia Vergara took a break with her fiancé Nick Loeb to dine at BurgerFi in Delray. Sofia ate a Chicken Apple Dog (all-natural chicken dog stuffed with apple morsels), while she and Nick shared Urban Fries off the secret menu (parmesan and herb fries topped with garlic aioli), Onion Rings and a Red Velvet concrete for dessert.
BurgerFi was recently in the news for Mitt Romney's appearance (and VegeFi Burger option) at the all natural restaurant.
On Jan. 23rd its 13th location opens in Davie (1904 South University Dr.), and then BurgerFi takes on the Big Apple, opening on the Upper East Side of Manhattan - East 82nd and 2nd at the end of the month.
BurgerFi brings a modern and healthy twist to the classic favorite roadside burger stand of the 50s and 60s, serving food made from all-natural ingredients in a fast-casual environment that features environmentally sustainable elements like recycled furniture, and fans that use 66 percent less electricity.
BurgerFi burgers are made from all-natural angus beef that is grass fed, humanely raised, 100 percent antibiotic and hormone free, and sustainably farmed. The made-to-order menu also includes a variety of specialty items like Kobe beef hot dogs, vegetarian quinoa burgers, hand cut fries and onion rings, a variety of gourmet toppings, gluten-free options, frozen custards, natural cane sugar sodas, craft beer and wine, and more.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision