Sofia Vergara takes a bite of BurgerFi in Delray
'Modern Family' star stops by for lunch
In the midst of the holiday season, actress Sofia Vergara took a break with her fiancé Nick Loeb to dine at BurgerFi in Delray. Sofia ate a Chicken Apple Dog (all-natural chicken dog stuffed with apple morsels), while she and Nick shared Urban Fries off the secret menu (parmesan and herb fries topped with garlic aioli), Onion Rings and a Red Velvet concrete for dessert.
BurgerFi was recently in the news for Mitt Romney's appearance (and VegeFi Burger option) at the all natural restaurant.
On Jan. 23rd its 13th location opens in Davie (1904 South University Dr.), and then BurgerFi takes on the Big Apple, opening on the Upper East Side of Manhattan - East 82nd and 2nd at the end of the month.
BurgerFi brings a modern and healthy twist to the classic favorite roadside burger stand of the 50s and 60s, serving food made from all-natural ingredients in a fast-casual environment that features environmentally sustainable elements like recycled furniture, and fans that use 66 percent less electricity.
BurgerFi burgers are made from all-natural angus beef that is grass fed, humanely raised, 100 percent antibiotic and hormone free, and sustainably farmed. The made-to-order menu also includes a variety of specialty items like Kobe beef hot dogs, vegetarian quinoa burgers, hand cut fries and onion rings, a variety of gourmet toppings, gluten-free options, frozen custards, natural cane sugar sodas, craft beer and wine, and more.
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too