Sofia Vergara in Florida to launch fragrance
HSN in St. Petersburg
Sofia Vergara crossed another thing off her bucket list: The Modern Family bombshell has her own perfume. “I’ve been wanting this for a few years now,” said Vergara from HSN headquarters in St. Petersburg, where she debuted Sofia by Sofia Vergara Wednesday night. “I made sure that it was just perfect so that my fans will get something they know I love. I’m very proud of it.” Vergara describes the rose-colored scent as “floral, juicy, exotic and sexy,” with hints of Colombian rose and orchid. Visuals were important to the actress/entrepreneur as well. “The bottle is something you’d want in your bathroom,” the 41-year-old beauty says about the old-school-glamor packaging with a stopper that resembles an emerald. “Everything all came together beautifully.” Sofia is $55 for 3.4 ounces and $48 1.7 ounces at HSN through April, then at mass retailers in September.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz