Sofia Vergara in Florida to launch fragrance
HSN in St. Petersburg
Sofia Vergara crossed another thing off her bucket list: The Modern Family bombshell has her own perfume. “I’ve been wanting this for a few years now,” said Vergara from HSN headquarters in St. Petersburg, where she debuted Sofia by Sofia Vergara Wednesday night. “I made sure that it was just perfect so that my fans will get something they know I love. I’m very proud of it.” Vergara describes the rose-colored scent as “floral, juicy, exotic and sexy,” with hints of Colombian rose and orchid. Visuals were important to the actress/entrepreneur as well. “The bottle is something you’d want in your bathroom,” the 41-year-old beauty says about the old-school-glamor packaging with a stopper that resembles an emerald. “Everything all came together beautifully.” Sofia is $55 for 3.4 ounces and $48 1.7 ounces at HSN through April, then at mass retailers in September.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert