Sofia Vergara in Florida to launch fragrance
HSN in St. Petersburg
Sofia Vergara crossed another thing off her bucket list: The Modern Family bombshell has her own perfume. “I’ve been wanting this for a few years now,” said Vergara from HSN headquarters in St. Petersburg, where she debuted Sofia by Sofia Vergara Wednesday night. “I made sure that it was just perfect so that my fans will get something they know I love. I’m very proud of it.” Vergara describes the rose-colored scent as “floral, juicy, exotic and sexy,” with hints of Colombian rose and orchid. Visuals were important to the actress/entrepreneur as well. “The bottle is something you’d want in your bathroom,” the 41-year-old beauty says about the old-school-glamor packaging with a stopper that resembles an emerald. “Everything all came together beautifully.” Sofia is $55 for 3.4 ounces and $48 1.7 ounces at HSN through April, then at mass retailers in September.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails