Sofia Vergara in Florida to launch fragrance
HSN in St. Petersburg
Sofia Vergara crossed another thing off her bucket list: The Modern Family bombshell has her own perfume. “I’ve been wanting this for a few years now,” said Vergara from HSN headquarters in St. Petersburg, where she debuted Sofia by Sofia Vergara Wednesday night. “I made sure that it was just perfect so that my fans will get something they know I love. I’m very proud of it.” Vergara describes the rose-colored scent as “floral, juicy, exotic and sexy,” with hints of Colombian rose and orchid. Visuals were important to the actress/entrepreneur as well. “The bottle is something you’d want in your bathroom,” the 41-year-old beauty says about the old-school-glamor packaging with a stopper that resembles an emerald. “Everything all came together beautifully.” Sofia is $55 for 3.4 ounces and $48 1.7 ounces at HSN through April, then at mass retailers in September.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding