Sofia Vergara in Florida to launch fragrance
HSN in St. Petersburg
Sofia Vergara crossed another thing off her bucket list: The Modern Family bombshell has her own perfume. “I’ve been wanting this for a few years now,” said Vergara from HSN headquarters in St. Petersburg, where she debuted Sofia by Sofia Vergara Wednesday night. “I made sure that it was just perfect so that my fans will get something they know I love. I’m very proud of it.” Vergara describes the rose-colored scent as “floral, juicy, exotic and sexy,” with hints of Colombian rose and orchid. Visuals were important to the actress/entrepreneur as well. “The bottle is something you’d want in your bathroom,” the 41-year-old beauty says about the old-school-glamor packaging with a stopper that resembles an emerald. “Everything all came together beautifully.” Sofia is $55 for 3.4 ounces and $48 1.7 ounces at HSN through April, then at mass retailers in September.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage