Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
Stars are hot and heavy
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello were seen dining Friday with friends at Seasalt and Pepper, where they refused to take photos together but, says the source, “were very affectionate and she was glowing.” The group sat outside and sipped from a bottle of Moët Ice offered to them by Seasalt owner Carlos Miranda. TV’s highest paid actress paid the bill and left a super generous tip before leaving around 1 a.m. A close source of Vergara’s says, “She is on cloud nine and not looking back at the breakup of [ex fiance] Nick Loeb.”
On Saturday, Vergara took her beau to meet her family, party of 12, at a 10 p.m. dinner at Makoto in Bal Harbour. Vergara, who eons ago dated former club honcho turned fitness club owner Chris Paciello, is said to be staying “far away” from her ex with whom she is said to be “on the outs” after an alleged altercation between Paciello and Loeb at Story nightclub in January 2013.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/28/4259783/soccer-stars-spotted-in-miami.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution