Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
Stars are hot and heavy
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello were seen dining Friday with friends at Seasalt and Pepper, where they refused to take photos together but, says the source, “were very affectionate and she was glowing.” The group sat outside and sipped from a bottle of Moët Ice offered to them by Seasalt owner Carlos Miranda. TV’s highest paid actress paid the bill and left a super generous tip before leaving around 1 a.m. A close source of Vergara’s says, “She is on cloud nine and not looking back at the breakup of [ex fiance] Nick Loeb.”
On Saturday, Vergara took her beau to meet her family, party of 12, at a 10 p.m. dinner at Makoto in Bal Harbour. Vergara, who eons ago dated former club honcho turned fitness club owner Chris Paciello, is said to be staying “far away” from her ex with whom she is said to be “on the outs” after an alleged altercation between Paciello and Loeb at Story nightclub in January 2013.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz