Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
Stars are hot and heavy
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello were seen dining Friday with friends at Seasalt and Pepper, where they refused to take photos together but, says the source, “were very affectionate and she was glowing.” The group sat outside and sipped from a bottle of Moët Ice offered to them by Seasalt owner Carlos Miranda. TV’s highest paid actress paid the bill and left a super generous tip before leaving around 1 a.m. A close source of Vergara’s says, “She is on cloud nine and not looking back at the breakup of [ex fiance] Nick Loeb.”
On Saturday, Vergara took her beau to meet her family, party of 12, at a 10 p.m. dinner at Makoto in Bal Harbour. Vergara, who eons ago dated former club honcho turned fitness club owner Chris Paciello, is said to be staying “far away” from her ex with whom she is said to be “on the outs” after an alleged altercation between Paciello and Loeb at Story nightclub in January 2013.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails