Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
Stars are hot and heavy
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello were seen dining Friday with friends at Seasalt and Pepper, where they refused to take photos together but, says the source, “were very affectionate and she was glowing.” The group sat outside and sipped from a bottle of Moët Ice offered to them by Seasalt owner Carlos Miranda. TV’s highest paid actress paid the bill and left a super generous tip before leaving around 1 a.m. A close source of Vergara’s says, “She is on cloud nine and not looking back at the breakup of [ex fiance] Nick Loeb.”
On Saturday, Vergara took her beau to meet her family, party of 12, at a 10 p.m. dinner at Makoto in Bal Harbour. Vergara, who eons ago dated former club honcho turned fitness club owner Chris Paciello, is said to be staying “far away” from her ex with whom she is said to be “on the outs” after an alleged altercation between Paciello and Loeb at Story nightclub in January 2013.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/28/4259783/soccer-stars-spotted-in-miami.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening