Sock Subscription for Men
With a subscription to Foot Cardigan, each month a pair of random, quirky socks will greet your feet.
Sock buffs, this post is for you.
A monthly subscription service exists for the sock set and it's called — drum roll, please — Foot Cardigan. With a subscription to Foot Cardigan, each month a pair of random, quirky socks will sit alongside the bills, catologs and other junk in your mailbox, patiently waiting to greet your feet.
The really fun part? There’s no way to predict what’s in store until you rip open that special delivery — from mustache-covered toes to cute creatures, month after month you’ll fancy your feet with a new look.
For only $9 a month, that's what we call, Happy Feet.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store