SoBlo Blowdry Bar Opens in Aventura
Love is in the hair in Aventura. Peep the area's recently opened professional blow-out bar.
Love is in the hair in Aventura.
Newly minted SoBlo — a spot solely offering shampoos and professional blowouts — just popped open. Created by co-owners, Shari Post and Stac Yagu, SoBlo provides affordable luxury and convenience in a relaxing environment. Replete with wood floors, modern furniture, exposed ceilings, leather chairs and mocha-colored walls, the blowdry bar exudes a warm and comforting feel.
The Aventura door, joins its sister salon in Boca Raton. The price? A Signature Blowdry is $35 and includes a shampoo and a complimentary glass of wine or champagne to those of age. SoBlo's hair product of choice? All-natural Davines, hailing from Parma, Italy.
Open seven days a week and no appointments needed, a visit to SoBlo will get your mane in magnificent shape in a snap.
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores