SoBlo Blowdry Bar Opens in Aventura
Love is in the hair in Aventura. Peep the area's recently opened professional blow-out bar.
Love is in the hair in Aventura.
Newly minted SoBlo — a spot solely offering shampoos and professional blowouts — just popped open. Created by co-owners, Shari Post and Stac Yagu, SoBlo provides affordable luxury and convenience in a relaxing environment. Replete with wood floors, modern furniture, exposed ceilings, leather chairs and mocha-colored walls, the blowdry bar exudes a warm and comforting feel.
The Aventura door, joins its sister salon in Boca Raton. The price? A Signature Blowdry is $35 and includes a shampoo and a complimentary glass of wine or champagne to those of age. SoBlo's hair product of choice? All-natural Davines, hailing from Parma, Italy.
Open seven days a week and no appointments needed, a visit to SoBlo will get your mane in magnificent shape in a snap.
20475 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite G-3, Aventura
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows