SoBlo Blowdry Bar Opens in Aventura
Love is in the hair in Aventura. Peep the area's recently opened professional blow-out bar.
Love is in the hair in Aventura.
Newly minted SoBlo — a spot solely offering shampoos and professional blowouts — just popped open. Created by co-owners, Shari Post and Stac Yagu, SoBlo provides affordable luxury and convenience in a relaxing environment. Replete with wood floors, modern furniture, exposed ceilings, leather chairs and mocha-colored walls, the blowdry bar exudes a warm and comforting feel.
The Aventura door, joins its sister salon in Boca Raton. The price? A Signature Blowdry is $35 and includes a shampoo and a complimentary glass of wine or champagne to those of age. SoBlo's hair product of choice? All-natural Davines, hailing from Parma, Italy.
Open seven days a week and no appointments needed, a visit to SoBlo will get your mane in magnificent shape in a snap.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project