SoBlo Blowdry Bar Opens in Aventura
Love is in the hair in Aventura. Peep the area's recently opened professional blow-out bar.
Love is in the hair in Aventura.
Newly minted SoBlo — a spot solely offering shampoos and professional blowouts — just popped open. Created by co-owners, Shari Post and Stac Yagu, SoBlo provides affordable luxury and convenience in a relaxing environment. Replete with wood floors, modern furniture, exposed ceilings, leather chairs and mocha-colored walls, the blowdry bar exudes a warm and comforting feel.
The Aventura door, joins its sister salon in Boca Raton. The price? A Signature Blowdry is $35 and includes a shampoo and a complimentary glass of wine or champagne to those of age. SoBlo's hair product of choice? All-natural Davines, hailing from Parma, Italy.
Open seven days a week and no appointments needed, a visit to SoBlo will get your mane in magnificent shape in a snap.
20475 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite G-3, Aventura
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?