SoBe Wine & Food 2011
Let the eating & drinking begin - tix for the 2011 SoBe Wine & Food go on sale today
Miami's annual four-day eating & drinking bonanza returns for its 10th anniversary this Feb, bringing four days of gluttony with it. The South Beach Wine & Food Fest runs Feb 24-27. A few ticket notes...
- All the usual favorites are back - Burger Bash, Bubble Q, the Tasting Tents & Best of the Best. As of Monday at 2pm, all still had availability
- Francophiles & foodies unite - the 2011 festival honors Alain Ducasse. The Tribute Dinner ($500) paurs Laurent Gras, Charlie Trotter and Alex Strata in the kitchen.
- Dim Sum & Disco & Wine, Dine & Design return for a second year.
- Emeril's dessert bash is rebranded as a Let Them Eat Cake 10th year anniversary bash. Name has changed, but the basics - sugar, champagne & the ocean remain the same.
- If you're thinking tasting tents, Saturday tends to draw bigger crowds & more of a party atmosphere. Sunday traditionally skews slightly lower key
Click here for tickets
- 7 People You'll See at the SOBEWFF Grand Tasting Tents on Miami Beach
- Live updates from the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 5 Things We are Excited About for the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- The List: Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern's top Miami restaurants
- Go rogue: Top unofficial events during 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Celeb chef Mike Isabella and The Surfcomber’s Blair Wilson collaborate for The Mediterranean Feast dinner during Wine & Food Festival week
- Contest: Free tickets to top South Beach Wine & Food Festival events
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival