SoBe Wine & Food 2011
Let the eating & drinking begin - tix for the 2011 SoBe Wine & Food go on sale today
Miami's annual four-day eating & drinking bonanza returns for its 10th anniversary this Feb, bringing four days of gluttony with it. The South Beach Wine & Food Fest runs Feb 24-27. A few ticket notes...
- All the usual favorites are back - Burger Bash, Bubble Q, the Tasting Tents & Best of the Best. As of Monday at 2pm, all still had availability
- Francophiles & foodies unite - the 2011 festival honors Alain Ducasse. The Tribute Dinner ($500) paurs Laurent Gras, Charlie Trotter and Alex Strata in the kitchen.
- Dim Sum & Disco & Wine, Dine & Design return for a second year.
- Emeril's dessert bash is rebranded as a Let Them Eat Cake 10th year anniversary bash. Name has changed, but the basics - sugar, champagne & the ocean remain the same.
- If you're thinking tasting tents, Saturday tends to draw bigger crowds & more of a party atmosphere. Sunday traditionally skews slightly lower key
Click here for tickets
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Uncorked 2014: Reports from the 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 5 Things We Are Excited About at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 10 Best of the (Unofficial) Best during Wine & Food Weekend
- Where to party beyond the party: SBWFF 2014 satellite events
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival spurs plenty of spillover parties
- Chef Andrew Zimmern headlines 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- SBWFF 2014: Bring a taste of the Festival home with you with Marc Forgione