SoBe Wine & Food 2011
Let the eating & drinking begin - tix for the 2011 SoBe Wine & Food go on sale today
Miami's annual four-day eating & drinking bonanza returns for its 10th anniversary this Feb, bringing four days of gluttony with it. The South Beach Wine & Food Fest runs Feb 24-27. A few ticket notes...
- All the usual favorites are back - Burger Bash, Bubble Q, the Tasting Tents & Best of the Best. As of Monday at 2pm, all still had availability
- Francophiles & foodies unite - the 2011 festival honors Alain Ducasse. The Tribute Dinner ($500) paurs Laurent Gras, Charlie Trotter and Alex Strata in the kitchen.
- Dim Sum & Disco & Wine, Dine & Design return for a second year.
- Emeril's dessert bash is rebranded as a Let Them Eat Cake 10th year anniversary bash. Name has changed, but the basics - sugar, champagne & the ocean remain the same.
- If you're thinking tasting tents, Saturday tends to draw bigger crowds & more of a party atmosphere. Sunday traditionally skews slightly lower key
Click here for tickets
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9