SoBe Wine & Food 2011
Let the eating & drinking begin - tix for the 2011 SoBe Wine & Food go on sale today
Miami's annual four-day eating & drinking bonanza returns for its 10th anniversary this Feb, bringing four days of gluttony with it. The South Beach Wine & Food Fest runs Feb 24-27. A few ticket notes...
- All the usual favorites are back - Burger Bash, Bubble Q, the Tasting Tents & Best of the Best. As of Monday at 2pm, all still had availability
- Francophiles & foodies unite - the 2011 festival honors Alain Ducasse. The Tribute Dinner ($500) paurs Laurent Gras, Charlie Trotter and Alex Strata in the kitchen.
- Dim Sum & Disco & Wine, Dine & Design return for a second year.
- Emeril's dessert bash is rebranded as a Let Them Eat Cake 10th year anniversary bash. Name has changed, but the basics - sugar, champagne & the ocean remain the same.
- If you're thinking tasting tents, Saturday tends to draw bigger crowds & more of a party atmosphere. Sunday traditionally skews slightly lower key
Click here for tickets
- Sushi Samba Coral Gables opens May 23
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates Memorial Day with extended happy hour & special menu
- Score a free burger at Smashburger
- Monday is Family Night at Restaurant Michael Schwartz
- Join chef Dale Talde (Brooklyn's TALDE) at Khong River House May 30
- Bite into Taste of the Gables 2013 June 6
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner