South of Fifth gets another shot of prime beef this summer
431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
South of Fifth gets another shot of prime beef this summer as Kane Steakhouse opens in the former El Scorpion and Tuscan Steak space on Washington Ave. Slated to open in mid-June, Kane is promising a "trifecta of fine cuisine, modern design and seductive ambience." And it's got a pedigree to back the claim - the restaurant is a partnership effort between Mathew Glazier (Strip House and Michael Jordan’s The Steak House in NYC) and Roman Jones, Justin Levine, and Eric Milon (Mansion, SET & Louis Bar-Lounge). 28-year-old chef Daniel Ganem (Bourbon Steak. BLT Steak) is said to deliver "steakhouse classics, "creative sides" and "innovative cocktails." No official opening date yet - stay tuned for updates...
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade