South of Fifth gets another shot of prime beef this summer
South of Fifth gets another shot of prime beef this summer as Kane Steakhouse opens in the former El Scorpion and Tuscan Steak space on Washington Ave. Slated to open in mid-June, Kane is promising a "trifecta of fine cuisine, modern design and seductive ambience." And it's got a pedigree to back the claim - the restaurant is a partnership effort between Mathew Glazier (Strip House and Michael Jordan’s The Steak House in NYC) and Roman Jones, Justin Levine, and Eric Milon (Mansion, SET & Louis Bar-Lounge). 28-year-old chef Daniel Ganem (Bourbon Steak. BLT Steak) is said to deliver "steakhouse classics, "creative sides" and "innovative cocktails." No official opening date yet - stay tuned for updates...
431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood