SoBe Food & Wine Fest Lockdown
South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on orange alert, but hey, if Michaele and Tareq Salahi slipped past security, who says you can’t crash a party or two.
You know me. I’m always trying to find a hook-up or a back alley deal so you can get the most out of your dollar (Remember that hook-up at The Standard?) But, I have to tell you the South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on
orange alert. I had to basically take a citizenship test just to get a few tickets (I’m a writer, Guys). That said, for you balls-y, black masked-oenophiles who intend on crashing Burger Bash or some other hotel party without your guest passes, please let me know how it goes. Cheers!
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package