SoBe Food & Wine Fest Lockdown
South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on orange alert, but hey, if Michaele and Tareq Salahi slipped past security, who says you can’t crash a party or two.
You know me. I’m always trying to find a hook-up or a back alley deal so you can get the most out of your dollar (Remember that hook-up at The Standard?) But, I have to tell you the South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on
orange alert. I had to basically take a citizenship test just to get a few tickets (I’m a writer, Guys). That said, for you balls-y, black masked-oenophiles who intend on crashing Burger Bash or some other hotel party without your guest passes, please let me know how it goes. Cheers!
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips