SoBe Food & Wine Fest Lockdown
South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on orange alert, but hey, if Michaele and Tareq Salahi slipped past security, who says you can’t crash a party or two.
You know me. I’m always trying to find a hook-up or a back alley deal so you can get the most out of your dollar (Remember that hook-up at The Standard?) But, I have to tell you the South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on
orange alert. I had to basically take a citizenship test just to get a few tickets (I’m a writer, Guys). That said, for you balls-y, black masked-oenophiles who intend on crashing Burger Bash or some other hotel party without your guest passes, please let me know how it goes. Cheers!
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction