SoBe Food & Wine Fest Lockdown
South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on orange alert, but hey, if Michaele and Tareq Salahi slipped past security, who says you can’t crash a party or two.
You know me. I’m always trying to find a hook-up or a back alley deal so you can get the most out of your dollar (Remember that hook-up at The Standard?) But, I have to tell you the South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on
orange alert. I had to basically take a citizenship test just to get a few tickets (I’m a writer, Guys). That said, for you balls-y, black masked-oenophiles who intend on crashing Burger Bash or some other hotel party without your guest passes, please let me know how it goes. Cheers!
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami