SoBe Food & Wine Fest Lockdown
South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on orange alert, but hey, if Michaele and Tareq Salahi slipped past security, who says you can’t crash a party or two.
You know me. I’m always trying to find a hook-up or a back alley deal so you can get the most out of your dollar (Remember that hook-up at The Standard?) But, I have to tell you the South Beach Food & Wine Festival police are on
orange alert. I had to basically take a citizenship test just to get a few tickets (I’m a writer, Guys). That said, for you balls-y, black masked-oenophiles who intend on crashing Burger Bash or some other hotel party without your guest passes, please let me know how it goes. Cheers!
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants