SoBe blogger wins ‘trip of a lifetime’
Meet Alice Shin, international food blogger. The 27-year-old South Beach woman bested 500 competitors to win $10,000 and an 18-day trip through Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan and Korea with celebrity chef Mark Miller and Pei Wei Asian Diner executive chef Eric Justice.
The Virginia native attended the UVA and Miami Ad School and is a senior copywriter at SapientNitro, an advertising and marketing firm.
“I’m very involved in the Yelp Miami community,” Shin reports. “In fact, I used a few of my Yelp reviews as part of my initial submission. I’m still amazed at how a tiny link that my friend e-mailed me turned into a trip of a lifetime.”
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice