So Long Summer
Celebrate the end of summer with RA Sushi
So Long Summer PartyS
Sept 15, 7pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
We're sticky & sweaty, but the calendar says summer is winding down. Toast the end of the season Thursday (Sept 15) at RA Sushi's So Long Summer party. Eat, drink & dance as DJ Frankie P creates a soundtrack to accompany discounted drinks & nibbles (chicken nuggets, beef skewers, ceviche - pictured).
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo