So Long Summer
Celebrate the end of summer with RA Sushi
So Long Summer PartyS
Sept 15, 7pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
We're sticky & sweaty, but the calendar says summer is winding down. Toast the end of the season Thursday (Sept 15) at RA Sushi's So Long Summer party. Eat, drink & dance as DJ Frankie P creates a soundtrack to accompany discounted drinks & nibbles (chicken nuggets, beef skewers, ceviche - pictured).
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami