So Long Summer
Celebrate the end of summer with RA Sushi
So Long Summer PartyS
Sept 15, 7pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
We're sticky & sweaty, but the calendar says summer is winding down. Toast the end of the season Thursday (Sept 15) at RA Sushi's So Long Summer party. Eat, drink & dance as DJ Frankie P creates a soundtrack to accompany discounted drinks & nibbles (chicken nuggets, beef skewers, ceviche - pictured).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida