So Long Summer
Celebrate the end of summer with RA Sushi
We're sticky & sweaty, but the calendar says summer is winding down. Toast the end of the season Thursday (Sept 15) at RA Sushi's So Long Summer party. Eat, drink & dance as DJ Frankie P creates a soundtrack to accompany discounted drinks & nibbles (chicken nuggets, beef skewers, ceviche - pictured).
So Long Summer PartyS
Sept 15, 7pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach