So Long Summer
Celebrate the end of summer with RA Sushi
We're sticky & sweaty, but the calendar says summer is winding down. Toast the end of the season Thursday (Sept 15) at RA Sushi's So Long Summer party. Eat, drink & dance as DJ Frankie P creates a soundtrack to accompany discounted drinks & nibbles (chicken nuggets, beef skewers, ceviche - pictured).
So Long Summer PartyS
Sept 15, 7pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week